Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Is Jo Ramirez also bitter?

when villeneuve said that massa will contend for the title instead of kimi everybody said that it was because massa outshone him.

what will you say about Jo Ramirez?

and as valve would say link

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/56996
    see what happens when schumacher doesnt get number 1 status and a lapdog as a teammate?

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Well we should think of Villnueve being bitter because of the unspectacular end to his carrer; this sounds more like just an honest opinion.
    Formula Platypus 2012

3. Likes: Fortitude (20th January 2022)
    Liked 13 Times in 13 Posts
    There isn't much in F1 that Jo Ramirez has not seen. To me, he makes some interesting and accurate observations. He also has some valuable inside knowledge on which to base his opinions.

It must be irritating Kimi a little that everyone is talking up Massa's chances. Maybe Kimi will feel that he has a point to prove. It may be benefit him in the long term.

It's also significant that Ramirez is confident that Lewis Hamilton will be a sensation. Such a seasoned observer would not make such comments lightly.

5. Likes: Fortitude (20th January 2022)
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Ramirez knows his onions, but only time will tell who comes out on top.

Personally, I think Kimi will beat Massa comfortably.

Liked 13 Times in 13 Posts
    Massa may have the upper hand initially, because of his momentum and position and stature within the team, but Kimi should come on stronger as the season progresses and he feels more comfortable.

8. Likes: Fortitude (20th January 2022)
    Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Massa will dismantle Kimi easily and expose him. KR is a very overrated driver. I found it funny last year and in 2005 how he struggled at times against a driver like Pedro de la Rosa
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Walker
    Massa will dismantle Kimi easily and expose him. KR is a very overrated driver. I found it funny last year and in 2005 how he struggled at times against a driver like Pedro de la Rosa
    So I'm going to suppose the fact that Kimi took JPM - a WDC contender- apart in the same machinery is irrelevant, because Felipe managed 2 wins in a far superior car (on days when the Ferrari was the quickest car by far, and when his team-mate struck trouble) in 2006 as opposed to 0 for Kimi... right?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifter
    Well we should think of Villnueve being bitter because of the unspectacular end to his carrer; this sounds more like just an honest opinion.
    so we have a double standard villeneuve is bitter but ramirez is honest while they are stating the same in their opinions.
    see what happens when schumacher doesnt get number 1 status and a lapdog as a teammate?

Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    You have to spell it out for them , Rat .

That double standard comes from them being bitter about Jacques , not Jacques being bitter about F1 .

Bit ironic , don't you think ?

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malllen
    So I'm going to suppose the fact that Kimi took JPM - a WDC contender- apart in the same machinery is irrelevant, because Felipe managed 2 wins in a far superior car (on days when the Ferrari was the quickest car by far, and when his team-mate struck trouble) in 2006 as opposed to 0 for Kimi... right?
    JPM was extremely overrated - He never did manage to squash Ralf as he was supposed to, in fact, they were usually equal. He also didnt impress me when he drove against Gene. So its only normal that Kimi had it easy against JPM. But my opinion on kimi is based on how he performed against Pedro, he wasnt that impressive at all and was quite often actually SLOWER than Pedro.
    "signature room for rent"