Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    Sorry guys, I will never risk losing this suit and setting one of Danica's suits on fire is grounds for capital punishment.
    Fair enough....

But what's a fair bet.... Or are you not willing to back up your statement?
    Sarah Fisher..... Team owner of a future Indy500 winning car!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't understand DFan? Why the sudden lack of confidence again? You are so sure then what is the risk? You just proved to me once and for all that all this talk of yours is fake. You're no Danica Fan, you just say ridiculous things to give all of us things to laugh hysterically about. I knew it, your gig has been had! So, 2 questions: 1. Who is your REAL favorite driver? and 2. Do you also do stand-up at a local comedy club?
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TURN3
    I don't understand DFan? Why the sudden lack of confidence again? You are so sure then what is the risk? You just proved to me once and for all that all this talk of yours is fake. You're no Danica Fan, you just say ridiculous things to give all of us things to laugh hysterically about. I knew it, your gig has been had! So, 2 questions: 1. Who is your REAL favorite driver? and 2. Do you also do stand-up at a local comedy club?
    Whatever... Danica is my favorite driver, has been since 2004. I know she has enough talent to do it, its the equipment that I worry about. I know Andretti Autosport is a top team in the series but anything mechanical can go bad. With that in the equation, Im not going to risk my favorite memorabilia, her racesuit, over a suspension arm breaking or something.
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    Whatever... Danica is my favorite driver, has been since 2004. I know she has enough talent to do it, its the equipment that I worry about. I know Andretti Autosport is a top team in the series but anything mechanical can go bad. With that in the equation, Im not going to risk my favorite memorabilia, her racesuit, over a suspension arm breaking or something.
    Whatever, you're a fake Danica Fan. You NEVER back anything up you say with any type of collateral or statistics or facts. You say she has the talent to do it, yet she never has been close to remotely competitive for wins or a championship (might want to go back pre-2004 to see just how far back the horror of her un-competitiveness goes btw). You blame the "equipment" yet her equipment is the one thing that gives her an advantage over 2/3 of the field. Her "equipment" didn't fail a single time last year DFan, yet every other driver's did at some point. You make ZERO sense.

Ok, so despite me being onto your chirade and knowing you're a fake Danica Fan...Ken's post asks for a fair stake and you've offered nothing. So is this about "your most prized possession" or "any possession"? Make an offer and put your money where your mouth is. People here have been begging you to for years and you have yet to do anything about it FakeDanicaFan!!! Come on have some fun!
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have a suggestion! How about you have to change your name to MilkaFan for the entire 2011 season AND you can't mention or refer to Danica on any board in this forum (i.e. Indycar, NASCAR, etc.). In other words we don't have to hear anything ridiculous about Danica for an entire season...at least from your posts.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    proposed bet #2

I'll put up my recently purchased Randy Owens serigraph (PT and Will at the LBGP)

Vs.

you putting on the Danica driving suit and taking and posting a picture of you standing in the middle of the danishrine

what do you think D?
    Sarah Fisher..... Team owner of a future Indy500 winning car!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TURN3
    Whatever, you're a fake Danica Fan. You NEVER back anything up you say with any type of collateral or statistics or facts. You say she has the talent to do it, yet she never has been close to remotely competitive for wins or a championship (might want to go back pre-2004 to see just how far back the horror of her un-competitiveness goes btw). You blame the "equipment" yet her equipment is the one thing that gives her an advantage over 2/3 of the field. Her "equipment" didn't fail a single time last year DFan, yet every other driver's did at some point. You make ZERO sense.

Ok, so despite me being onto your chirade and knowing you're a fake Danica Fan...Ken's post asks for a fair stake and you've offered nothing. So is this about "your most prized possession" or "any possession"? Make an offer and put your money where your mouth is. People here have been begging you to for years and you have yet to do anything about it FakeDanicaFan!!! Come on have some fun!
    dont worry, when she is in Nascar, shes gonna blame Hendrick equipment for not getting the job done :
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 26 Times in 18 Posts
    Hey, back to topic: what drivers names will you pick for the trophies once the poll begins? I'm for Andretti Brothers or Rick Mears for the best oval driver, and Mario Andretti for the best road/street driver. AJ Foyt won at Le Mans, Sebring and Daytona with sports cars, and shrinking his success to ovals with the trophy would be unfair.
    Nitropteron - Fly fast or get crushed!
    by NaBUrean Prodooktionz
    naburu38.itch.io

Liked 26 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NaBUru38
    I'm for Andretti Brothers or Rick Mears for the best oval driver
    Sorry, I meant the Al and Bobby Unser Brothers.
    Nitropteron - Fly fast or get crushed!
    by NaBUrean Prodooktionz
    naburu38.itch.io

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    A desperate gimmick, a' la the Cup Chase.... more of the PC dumbed-down AYSO'ing of America (every one gets a trophy). I see the point - by trying to include more "winners" they may garner some more media attention --- hell, maybe in the best-case scenario, Princess Danica will win the "Oval Championship" and the lamestream media can cum all over thermselves with exitement, just before she exits to Nascar. I see the goal but I do not like it. For example that's why all the stick and ball sports have several divisions, so ther can be 3 ot 4 'pennant winners' to keep up interest during the long season versus the old days when only the top team in each league went to the World Series...