Since Milka has her own thread and we have discussed to death, Danica (ugh), and yes Sarah is our hero,

I thought it would be appropriate to start a thread on an incredibly talented, low key, humble, all around nice person who has shown great talent as a driver and just happens to be a woman: Simona de Silvestro. She has shown she has the pace, the knowledge, the patience, and the racecraft to be racing at this level. Yes, she has made rookie mistakes but despite those mistakes she continues to impress. I am following her progression closely and even though she is with an underfunded team, I can see her easily moving to a better situation with a more quality team in the future. Also, I think she will be able to attract the attention of one or more major sponsors as she progresses. In any case, I look forward to nothing but great things from this remarkable young lady driver.
see this great article in the L.A. Times ---->>>>

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...,1804072.story

"Danica has done a lot of good things for the sport, especially for women," De Silvestro said. "But we're really different personalities. For me, it's really important to be fast. I want to do the talking on the track."

p.s. maybe I will change my forum name to Simonafan