Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Can anyone beat Loeb

Can anyone beat Loeb this year, he seams not to make silly mistakes until the pressure is off, but every one else seems to be under full pressure when points are all level.
    For me this year its going to pan out like this Loeb, Solberg then hirvonen.

Hopefully when the new cars come out there will be more contenders as its by far the the best 4 wheeled motorsport to watch and get pictures for.

I dont mind Loeb but would like to see it contested i no that it went to the last race last year but it did not feel like it, with the massive win rate Loeb started to run away with. It was only mistakes that kept other people close.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    only latvala in some events and hirvonen in finland maybe... but to lose the championship Loeb must make mistakes. Speedwise currently he beats them all like dogs with sick owners.

And then we have the finish rautenbach.....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    he beats them all like dogs with sick owners.

Thats for sure hirvonen silly mistake has made it even harder for him, i also think this slow down for track position for the next day is a bit rubbish.
    It would be nice to change it from stage to stage then every one would push all the way home and thats what we want to see, as its not F1 and we dont need all that rubbish even F1 are changing it.

Liked 212 Times in 133 Posts
    Perhaps he can take a vacation untill later in the year, comeback and still be champion.

Liked 18 Times in 14 Posts
    Loeb can win everywhere and anywhere, any surface...

He is the greatest WRC driver.

친애하는 지도자
    now with the retirement from Jordan i expect Hirvonen to be even more cautious....you would expect that from a country that produced drivers like Makinen Alen Toivonen and even gronholm the new breed would be just like them but i guess the managers nowadays over there at lake city need more Kimis and less latvalas so its good.

I doubt that in Turkey Hirvonen will use more than 1st gear just out of seer terror.

Liked 18 Times in 14 Posts
    Latvala is a good rally driver, better than kimi kid.

Don't be so negative about Mikko, he is a good driver and he will be pushing hard for the win in Turkey.

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Can't believe some of the hype being spouted, he's already been beaten this season. If it wasn't for others protecting their Citroen contracts / leased cars he may well have been beaten twice more. Seb L is extremely good, unfortunately the Focus has always been an inferior car so Mikko and J- MLhave to drive much harder to compete with him in any given situation.
    Roll on the prevention of sweeper tactics rules.
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

Liked 24 Times in 6 Posts
    he can be beaten when he is not driving a c4 the only car he knows best mokin:
    :smokin: "position no good but very enjoy" japaneese driver at end of safari rally

친애하는 지도자
    hmmm what about the xsara ?