Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 65 Times in 28 Posts

20% believe in disguised aliens

The Reuters Ipsos poll of 23,000 adults in 22 countries showed that more than 40 percent of people from India and China believe that aliens walk among us disguised as humans, while those least likely to believe in this are from Belgium, Sweden and the Netherlands (8 percent each).
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100408/...life/us_aliens

Tell us your experiences with undercover aliens

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Well there is Eki!

Liked 33 Times in 27 Posts
    MiB...
    Defend mediocrity... because excelence is just too hard to achieve. :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    באמת הלכת לגוגל לתרגם את זה? פראייר

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    While I don't believe there are aliens walking around our fair planet, I think we would be niave to think we are alone in this universe.
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Anyone who has watched acrobats at Cirque Du Soleil twisting themselves into pretzels wonders if they are human, but alas no, I don't believe there aliens among us and if they are, they hide well.

Of course...maybe people need to quit watching "3rd Rock From the Sun" reruns...
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    I don't know about disguised aliens living among us. But I was watching a piece on the History Channel (I believe) which detailed the many sites around the world which were built with details that can only be seen from the air. And since they were built thousands of years ago... who were they built for, who were they built by and how were they built? Since a show came on when I was a little kid, that spoke of ancient astronauts, I've always found the idea that we have been visited by beings from other worlds to be rather fascinating. And really, until someone can answer the questions about these incredibly well engineered ancient sites, the questions will continue to hang around.

It's sort of fun to imagine that maybe beings came here from other worlds, tried to assist man in building and learning things, but then realized that we were still incredibly unevolved and backwards in our ways and thinking - so they left. If we haven't blown up the planet, maybe they'll come back in a couple of thousand years and see if we're ready to gain higher knowledge. Kind of like the Asgard on the Stargate TV franchise.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Lol. I'll stick it in my diary;

"Expect thor - year 2210"
    All other opinions are wrong....

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior
    I don't know about disguised aliens living among us. But I was watching a piece on the History Channel (I believe) which detailed the many sites around the world which were built with details that can only be seen from the air. And since they were built thousands of years ago... who were they built for, who were they built by and how were they built? Since a show came on when I was a little kid, that spoke of ancient astronauts, I've always found the idea that we have been visited by beings from other worlds to be rather fascinating. And really, until someone can answer the questions about these incredibly well engineered ancient sites, the questions will continue to hang around.

It's sort of fun to imagine that maybe beings came here from other worlds, tried to assist man in building and learning things, but then realized that we were still incredibly unevolved and backwards in our ways and thinking - so they left. If we haven't blown up the planet, maybe they'll come back in a couple of thousand years and see if we're ready to gain higher knowledge. Kind of like the Asgard on the Stargate TV franchise.
    You would be speaking of things like the "Giant" in Southern England, or the Nazca lines in Peru, or even the drawings in the desert in the deserts of Southern California.....

It DOES make one wonder doesn't it?
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Duh! This explains Bernie Ecclestone.
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011