Page 18 of 91 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Liked 664 Times in 357 Posts
    Mikko should always push for win.

Liked 1,787 Times in 423 Posts
    Well, In my view, Pons has been the most impressive driver so far. He has managed SWRC perfectly. Usually when I say that, those drivers make some kind of stupid mistakes ;-)
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas

Liked 664 Times in 357 Posts
    Leaders shuffled...

Liked 24 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Subbe
    Not that bad, all they need to do is get Fords and Petter infront of 3 Citroens on day 2. If Seb is 6th on the road tomorrow, he will win.
    cant somebody else win the rally?i feel its intresting to watch the rally with different drivers fighting for victory minus loeb the undisputed wrc champion,hes got nothing to prove. mokin:
    :smokin: "position no good but very enjoy" japaneese driver at end of safari rally

Liked 18 Times in 14 Posts
    I am so happy to see Petter in the lead, I have not been so exited since Duval was leading Rally Germany back in 2007!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Langdale Forest
    I am so happy to see Petter in the lead, I have not been so exited since Duval was leading Rally Germany back in 2007!
    I am unhappy that Petter is in the lead, I don't understand why he went on to win SS8 - it would have been much better to have stayed 3rd. I say it again, it's stupid, stupid starting order rules. But I guess someone must lead on day 2..
    ...may the force be with you...

Liked 24 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Halvis
    I am unhappy that Petter is in the lead, I don't understand why he went on to win SS8 - it would have been much better to have stayed 3rd. I say it again, it's stupid, stupid starting order rules. But I guess someone must lead on day 2..
    Maybe is the sponsors promotion stuff again

Liked 19 Times in 6 Posts
    What's happened with Tuohino?
    2009 WRC Pickems Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    There might still be the possibility that after day two Petter is third, fourth or fifth on the road with striking distance to the leader. Let's see how they will drive tomorrow and then what are the tactics. I expect that after tomorrow's stages Loeb will be relatively close to the leading group (maybe 20 seconds). Today it's clear that Latvala and Ogier were playing tactics at the last stage. But tomorrow could be also important in tacitc wise so it's interesting to see how it goes.

Liked 37 Times in 21 Posts
    Well what else could he do? If he drove slower they still would have clocked in behind him and Loeb would be closer.

But the disadvantage of running first on the road was not to big today, Loeb was in fact fastest if you skip the stage where he hit the bridge, and Petter was running 2`nd all day in slightly different lines than “the sweeper “.