Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    It is all a matter of perspective.
    Correct before President Obama entered politics, and to some degree after, his friends called him Barry.

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    Hobbs is a certified idiot. Let St Devote say anything he wants and quit your fag whining. Take him on that is what forums are about. Seriously the whole world is racist and if you can't figure it out by now you are a lost soul. Politicians make a big freaking deal all the time out of racism and they are probably the worse.
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Ah come on. It's clear enough to see. No one else feels the need to bring someone's race into a discussion about motorsport. Now if Lewis did actually get away with murder due to racial sensitivities I could understand it but this wasn't justified at all.
    We're talking about the same character who compared the USF1 effort to Nazi Germany. So...

I skip over most any post where I see his name. I figure he'll get himself banned sooner than later, because he wants/needs attention. And to get it, he'll eventually step way over the line.

Til then, I can wait. He's just a garden variety troll who has managed to hang around past his due date.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    surely this could have been better communicated over PM
    Kimi :beer: Motorcycle racing :up:
    Look How Bad you Are :cheese:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Riebe
    Correct before President Obama entered politics, and to some degree after, his friends called him Barry.
    Yes, but Barry is a nickname that he approves of.

My fist name is Anthony but my friends call me Tony. That is cool by me.

I sincerely doubt that Fernando Alonso told Hobbs it was ok to call him "Fred"

BTW Fred is short for Fredrick which in Spanish is Federico not Fernando. The English version of Fernando is Ferdinand.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior
    We're talking about the same character who compared the USF1 effort to Nazi Germany. So...

I skip over most any post where I see his name. I figure he'll get himself banned sooner than later, because he wants/needs attention. And to get it, he'll eventually step way over the line.

Til then, I can wait. He's just a garden variety troll who has managed to hang around past his due date.
    Exactly. He's just an out and out troll. Sure most people in this thread are guilty of saying things for effect from time to time, but this guy does it with pretty much every post
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hypocrite!
    I could really use a fish right now

Liked 112 Times in 94 Posts
    Hypocrite...

Liked 65 Times in 28 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Ah come on. It's clear enough to see. No one else feels the need to bring someone's race into a discussion about motorsport.
    And there was me thinking this was a race forum

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    Last year I had an issue with the US F1 broadcast. Particular David Hobbs's insistence on call Felipe Massa "Phil" and Fernando Alonso "Fred". Why did he feel the need to angloize their names? Being Latin myself I found it a bit degrading.
    I certainly agree with your view as expressed there and in your subsequent post.