Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well, rallying is not only about winning stages.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    of course is not but still the reason we like it is speed...not cruising.

Hirvonen will deserve the title if he gets it since he hasn't done anything illegal... but i doubt in the future when we talk about rally champions we will include his name in it. Burns for example i think was remembered more about his 1999 and 2000 season rather than his 1 win title in 2001.

As i said...there is no way for Hirvonen to win the title this year with his attitude...the only way he does that is if he collects it from the garbage.

Liked 168 Times in 98 Posts
    I'd say that if Hirvonen wins the 2011 championship, it would be more a matter of the others losing it than he winning it.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You can not too much cruise in rally. Someone faster will simply beat you Ofcourse it is a theoretical oportunity that all crews can go on 50 km/h and wait untill someone crashes out, but in this game the speed is required naturally. Without any rules.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dumb
    Oportunity to win without taking first place in every stage (or maybe in any stage at all, remember Gronholm victory in Cyprus 2002) is a part of the sport. Trying to minimize effect of team orders in that way would take out one of the key factors of rallying - importance of surviving.
    Or JML last year in new zealand?

Quote Originally Posted by dumb
    You can not too much cruise in rally. Someone faster will simply beat you Ofcourse it is a theoretical oportunity that all crews can go on 50 km/h and wait untill someone crashes out, but in this game the speed is required naturally. Without any rules.
    That brings us back to the similarities of the 2007(?) F1 season. Just like Alonso/Hamilton, (the two sebs ) I think Ogier would prefer raikkonen(Mikko ) to win rather the championship rather than his team mate (If you get what I mean:cool
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tfp

That brings us back to the similarities of the 2007(?) F1 season. Just like Alonso/Hamilton, (the two sebs ) I think Ogier would prefer raikkonen(Mikko ) to win rather the championship rather than his team mate (If you get what I mean:cool
    Interesting idea Maybe. But I say that he is Citroen driver at least for the next two WRC rallies.