Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasted Talent
    "Collard turned in"......it's called going round the corner...........

WT
    You can't just turn in though, that's why there is so much fuss about Schumi and Hill. Neal was far enough up the inside IMO and probably in the opinion of the stewards and pretty much everyone apart from Rob Collard, his team and his fans (or just the people that hate Matt Neal).

If it weren't for how far back Neal came from to fill the gap then I'd lay the blame at Collard's door, as it is I believe that Neal made a move which was there to be made and Collard can be forgiven for not seeing the move being made. In short, RACING INCIDENT.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Matt was basically level with Rob before Rob turned in and the BMW is left hand drive so he would have seen him alright, he just cant take the fact that if you start something like that with Matt Neal then its not gonna be you that comes out of it with a undamaged car

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jan Yeo
    You can't just turn in though, that's why there is so much fuss about Schumi and Hill. Neal was far enough up the inside IMO and probably in the opinion of the stewards and pretty much everyone apart from Rob Collard, his team and his fans (or just the people that hate Matt Neal).
    The stewards haven't heard this case yet, so we can't presume to know what they are thinking. I'm sure their verdict will be published after they meet at Rockingham.

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tintin
    The stewards haven't heard this case yet, so we can't presume to know what they are thinking. I'm sure their verdict will be published after they meet at Rockingham.
    I said 'probably in the opinion of the stewards', nothing definite or presumed. However if they decide to punish either driver then I'd be surprised, as would many others.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    And he brought the car home in all three races, unlike the other turbo Vectra. While Pinkney didn't quite seem able to keep up with the front-runners, I hope he has a decent and productive season, hopefully with further improvement in the car's performance.
    I thought the Turbo cars weren't permitted until next year in the BTCC. Did some one say that the AON focuses are turbocharged ASWELL as running on LPG?