Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 387 Times in 327 Posts
    David Beckham.
    When he'll be in his 40's and stop playing football he'll try anything to be in the papers again. A story like this would make rivers of ink to flow.

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain VXR
    Fred Phelps

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fousto
    The nice thing about Rosie and Ellen is that no guy would want them = so being gay is very acceptable.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Rock Hudson.
    Shocker forever.

But there is someone for everyone, for sure.
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markabilly
    Rock Hudson.
    Shocker forever.

But there is someone for everyone, for sure.
    THAT was a HUGE Shocker. Rock showed ZERO behaviour in public that would lead anyone to believe he was gay until he came out and admitted that AND the fact he had AIDS. Was one of the most shocking stories to ever come out of modern Hollywood.
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    THAT was a HUGE Shocker. Rock showed ZERO behaviour in public that would lead anyone to believe he was gay until he came out and admitted that AND the fact he had AIDS. Was one of the most shocking stories to ever come out of modern Hollywood.
    yea i wonder at what stage doris day and liz found out. Enough to make a grown woman "spit"
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fousto
    yea i wonder at what stage doris day and liz found out. Enough to make a grown woman "spit"
    Both were aware apparently WAY back when they worked with him in the 50's and 60's.

I remember my aunt saying what a waste of a man...she was a fan of the "Rock"....

I cant believe tho there are too many actors in the world tho that give off that much of a masculine image who would manage to keep it in the closet, or even try. About the only actor I was even mildly shocked by when he came out was Neil Patrick Harris. He doesn't follow any of the stereotypical behaviour, and regardless of his sexuality, doesn't search out any roles or do anything that would lead you to even think he was anything he didn't choose you to believe he was.

Now see...now I think of it, I was really kind of sad when Portia Di Rossi came out....anyone see's a pic of her, you don't think Lesbian, you think "phone number?"
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    Cary Grant did a pretty good job of staying it the closet. But ole Rock was addicted to dick. Portia is not too bad but in comparison to Eva and Jennifer, Ellen can have her
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 49 Times in 43 Posts
    Younger folks here might not remember Jean Maret and Americans don't know him at all, but he was a hero of my childhood. It came to me as a surprise of sorts when I knew he was gay. Fortunately but that time I was exposed to some knowledge of kinkier sides of human nature and was not really shocked.

He acted noble French swordsmen of middle ages and looked as straight as you could imagine. Only when I saw a couple of his interviews on TV I noticed some petty gestures, facial expressions and speech intonations that might have betrayed something. Or they might not. In any case, he did a very good job of disguising it.
    Llibertat

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i wish Avril Lavigne would come out of my closet
    2009 Truck Pick'em Champion