Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: About you

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Welcome Shaun, nice to have you aboard. Hope to see you in the forums throughout the year. You certainly have great taste in motorcycles How about some pictures of the beast ? I owned a ZZR1100 before coming to China, I miss it badly now that I am stuck with an 80cc scooter
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think I introduced myself last year but just in case.

My name is Daniel, I'm 32 years old and I live in León, Spain.

I have never owned a bike but I have ridden a couple of Vespinos. I'm a big fan of motorsports as long as there is the option to turn left and right. I first became addicted to motorsport by watching old rally tapes from my dad's collection.
    I have been watching motorcycle racing on the TV forever, I can't remember a year when it has not been broadcasted on TVE.
    I have to admit I would love to have a bike but I'm afraid I might kill myself :
    There WAS nothing like rallying, Superrally is a joke!

LW Master!!!:champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Donney

My name is Daniel, I'm 32 years old and I live in León, Spain.

I have never owned a bike but I have ridden a couple of Vespinos. I'm a big fan of motorsports as long as there is the option to turn left and right. I first became addicted to motorsport by watching old rally tapes from my dad's collection.
    I have been watching motorcycle racing on the TV forever, I can't remember a year when it has not been broadcasted on TVE.
    I have to admit I would love to have a bike but I'm afraid I might kill myself :
    Daniel, is it true that motorcycle racing is one of the major sports in Spain, as big as football?

Has Fernando Alonso's success and Dani Sordo for that matter taken some focus from bikes and moved to cars?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Donney

what's life without a certain risk :
    Kimi :beer: Motorcycle racing :up:
    Look How Bad you Are :cheese:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZX10R_shaun
    gday folks, its about time i bit the bullet and registed on here, i have been looking what you guys have too say on here for a few months. my name is shaun,im 35 live in cockatoo in melbourne aus ...and have 2yr old boy named marley, just bought a red 2007 ZX10R, (had a ZX9R). been riding dirt since a kid and road bikes since i was 18. i also have a YZ250f . i live to ride as most of you guys do to, ive been watching 500s/motogp since early 90s same with superbikes....i love motocross/bushbashing, im sponsored by fox,dunlop,alpinestars....not really...lol my mate works for fox australia, i get looked after hope to chew the fat with you guys and make some good online buddies or even meet some of you that get to the island .....cheers
    Welcome Shaun. Like Maxu said, great taste in bikes! I went riding up through Cockatoo last Monday. Top part of the world for bike riders. Hope ya enjoy the forum and maybe will catch ya on the road some day.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hey guys, im trying to post a couple of pix here ,but not sure how to change jpeg to url file?...any ideas?...thats for the welome too ....hey ninjamaster what do u ride...i will keep a eye for ya....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ...i do mean thanks too...lol

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZX10R_shaun
    hey guys, im trying to post a couple of pix here ,but not sure how to change jpeg to url file?...any ideas?...thats for the welome too ....hey ninjamaster what do u ride...i will keep a eye for ya....
    All info can be found here Shaun, my good friend.

http://www.motorsportforums.com/foru...5&postcount=28

The best way I found to post pix is to upload to a site like Photobucket or Putfile and then embed them in your post. Instructions are here: http://www.motorsportforums.com/foru...bbcode#imgcode
    Or you can just post the URL of the page the images are on. I hope I haven't confused you too much! Cheers.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Nice one Clint, I will be using that photo posting advice as well. I could post them before they changed the site format. Thanks again mate, and expect more photo's from me in the future, (especially some of the whacky bikes I see here in China everyday).
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts