Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: About you

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Good day to you all. I'm Jan, I'm a bloke, I'm from the South West of England, oh and I'm 21 (HAHAHAHAH : ) I left Uni in July with a degree in Journalism that I'm not planning on using and currently work for a company that sells industrial plumbing and heating supplies.

I have no bike license and much prefer cars (don't hurt me ), mainly because it's quite difficult to fall off a car and end up in hospital : When it comes to motorsport I love pretty much any of it and in the past have seen sprint racing, kart racing, rallying, historic trials, motorbike trials (in the days of Dougie Lampkin), speed hill climbing and many others (basically things with engines that go fast). Despite this wide range I would have to say that MotoGP and Superbikes provide possibly the most excitement out of everything.

This year I am hoping to get to Donnington for the GPs amongst a number of other motorsport events.

Outside of the sport I am an Exeter City fan (my local football/soccer team) and have a wide taste in music from pop to blues, reggae, dance, hip-hop, rock and world. I am also a very big fan of sitting. I'd say that I enjoy a good 4 or 5 hours a day sitting and occassionally scratching
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Miguel Sanchez
    I have no bike license and much prefer cars (don't hurt me ), mainly because it's quite difficult to fall off a car and end up in hospital :
    I dunno. No sense of adventure!
    Get off my lawn

2007 Overall Pickems Champion
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Let me introduce myself. My name is Mihai (dough ) and I am a 25 year old motorsport journalist from Romania. I'm primarily interested in car racing, but I also enjoy racing on two wheels. I would like to discover more about motorcycling racing's history too. When I was a little boy, my father took me to a motorcycling race on a street course in downtown Bucharest and that moment I fell in love with racing in general. I also went to other races more recently (the Romanian national motorcycling championship is held on bumpy airport tracks nodways) and I know a few riders and organisers. I would like to spend more time on this section of the forum, as I also watch all classes of the Motorcycling World Championship, Superbike and Supermoto. I usually read your comments and I have great fun.
    "Nada pode me separar do amor de Deus"
    http://rallyeracing.wordpress.com/

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Hi all. I'm Matt, I am a 16 year old student on the Northern Beaches of Sydney (yes, yet another Aussie on the forum). Liked cars all my life, but only seriously started to pay attention to motorsport (ie, more than the sporadic viewing) starting in 2004-2005 with the WRC (I visit and post on all the above subforums). Then came the staying up late on a Sunday night to watch F1 in 2006, and, noting how one of my friends only liked 1 motorsport (MotoGP), I decided to start watching from about round 4-5 until the end of the year. On reflection, that was quite a season ... Didn't really realise how good the series was compared to past seasons at the time, so I hope 2007 is just as close. For the record, I'll be going for Ducati and Repsol Honda.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Welcome Mihai and Malllen. I hope you both enjoy the racing this year, and we would like to hear your comments throughout the season. maxu05/john

P.S. There can never be too many Aussies I may fly the Chinese Flag ( I fly it because I live in China) but I am an Aussie after all
    Sandra O is YUMMY

2007 Overall Pickems Champion
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Well, I am a Kiwi-wannabe, so count me as one of your own.
    "Nada pode me separar do amor de Deus"
    http://rallyeracing.wordpress.com/

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    hello i'm jon, i'm 20 years old student living in London, England, i'm doing a two year hnd in interactive media, thats photoshop, web-designing, flash animations, game-designing so forth. I love my motorsport 2 or 4 whells inc F1, MotoGP, IRL, BTCC, BSB so forth. Last year I went to Brands Hatch to watch the DTM.I might watch the dtm, btcc or bsb(not in april i'm on holiday) this year i'm not sure. other intrests are football/soccor (surport west ham united, i know going down) I like anykind of music, also I like Photogropthy.
    GP2 Pickems Champion 2006, MotoGP Pickems Champion 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Hi! Actually 'jens' is not my real name (which is Henrik) written in my passport, but I started to use that name as a nickname years ago in all kinds of Internet places. :

Currently I'm 20 (AAAAHH :laugh and I'm styding history at the university at the moment. I call myself as a sports fanatic and my hobby is to dream up all kinds of sport events in other imaginable worlds and fantasize them. :

Nothing more interesting to tell you about me.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    gday folks, its about time i bit the bullet and registed on here, i have been looking what you guys have too say on here for a few months. my name is shaun,im 35 live in cockatoo in melbourne aus ...and have 2yr old boy named marley, just bought a red 2007 ZX10R, (had a ZX9R). been riding dirt since a kid and road bikes since i was 18. i also have a YZ250f . i live to ride as most of you guys do to, ive been watching 500s/motogp since early 90s same with superbikes....i love motocross/bushbashing, im sponsored by fox,dunlop,alpinestars....not really...lol my mate works for fox australia, i get looked after hope to chew the fat with you guys and make some good online buddies or even meet some of you that get to the island .....cheers

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ZX10R_shaun
    gday folks, its about time i bit the bullet and registed on here, i have been looking what you guys have too say on here for a few months. my name is shaun,im 35 live in cockatoo in melbourne aus ...and have 2yr old boy named marley, just bought a red 2007 ZX10R, (had a ZX9R). been riding dirt since a kid and road bikes since i was 18. i also have a YZ250f . i live to ride as most of you guys do to, ive been watching 500s/motogp since early 90s same with superbikes....i love motocross/bushbashing, im sponsored by fox,dunlop,alpinestars....not really...lol my mate works for fox australia, i get looked after hope to chew the fat with you guys and make some good online buddies or even meet some of you that get to the island .....cheers
    Welcome mate Good to have another Aussie onboard Sure youll fit right in ..
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!