Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: About you

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm hoping to get to the Phillip Island MotoGP round this year.
    Phantom... Bike Who Parks

"It's a tour, not a race... but don't get in my way while I'm touring!"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phantom
    I'm hoping to get to the Phillip Island MotoGP round this year.
    Hope the weathers nice! How's the project bike going?

I went 4wding-ish on the weekend. A mate of mine has a tough 80 series turbo diesel 'Cruiser that we took to Gembrook with another friends new toy - an XD Falcon with Bridgestone Desert Deulers! It's amazing how far we got that thing!
    Get off my lawn

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Now that I've changed my username thought it might be worth clarifying it. Previously known as Miguel Sanchez and Mr Jan, I'm now barryfullalove This makes perfect sense...to me.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by barryfullalove
    Now that I've changed my username thought it might be worth clarifying it. Previously known as Miguel Sanchez and Mr Jan, I'm now barryfullalove This makes perfect sense...to me.

Ah-ha - I wondered why you'd just popped up and we hadn't seen you before despite the large number of posts. Welcome back!
    "Of course, what many people tend to forget is that Glen Richards was 2nd in the 1993 Australian 125cc championship" - Jack Burnicle on BSB at Snetterton, June 2008

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMaster
    Hope the weathers nice! How's the project bike going?

I went 4wding-ish on the weekend. A mate of mine has a tough 80 series turbo diesel 'Cruiser that we took to Gembrook with another friends new toy - an XD Falcon with Bridgestone Desert Deulers! It's amazing how far we got that thing!
    Not a lot of actual work on the project bike but I have bought some more bits I needed for it - Competition Werkes straight-through MotoGP-style exhaust, Beringer clutch and brake fluid reservoirs and a few other nice bits.

I spend too much time 4WDing these days Sounds like a fun day out, Falcon with offroad boots now that's pretty cool.

In a few weeks I'm having a 4WDing weekend at a 4WD park (Landcruiser Mountain Park near Jimna) which is having a massive Offroading Expo - displays, racing etc. One of the guys coming is bringing his new GQ comp-truck style wagon, which is running an injected Chev 454
    Phantom... Bike Who Parks

"It's a tour, not a race... but don't get in my way while I'm touring!"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi! I am Vlad from Transilvania, Europe. I am a big fan of MotoGP and WSBK. I went 4 times to watch MotoGP live, twice at Brno and twice at Valencia. The experience was unique. I have Honda Hornet (599) made in 2000 and it is very pleasant to ride it.
    Lately I have bee working a lot on my blog. Please visit and tel me what you think.
    http://www.motoweblog.com
    http://www.motoweblog.com
    please visit and leave a comment if you like

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi all, perhaps the newest to your community here - just found the forum after being starved of motogp info beyond what i get on limited tv here in the states. Phil Reidy, Boston, Massachusetts, USA, age 52 (AAAHHH?). In my blood since I worked the track in New Hampshire as a kid before they dug it up and turned it into a nascar oval (I died that day). Used to work for a bike shop that sponsored races and racers and rode the van to pick up downed riders after the races. Lots of dirt, heat and fuel - but it changed my life. Watched King Kenny playing the TZ750 for the crowd lap after lap once he was 1+ minute ahead, front and rear air on almost every segment when he was feeling frisky. Then I went to engineering school and realized how technically insane gp is. I tell my friends that dont ride (yes- I have them too) its half high-science and half no-fear top-gun rider reflexes, with a shot of pure insanity mixed in. Never let it go but now I need to fulfill some needs to see European gps. If anyone wants deets on Leguna Seca let me know. Planning tour for next year - starting with Catalunya I think. No ride now other than my buddy's Duc 1098 and his MV 312. Both a blast. What are friends for! Looking for intel on Catalunya so if any of you have gone there and have tidbits of wisdom on where to stay, etc please pm me. Cheers - Phil

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Welcome to the forum Phil! Hope you enjoy it here. Seeing King Kenny dirt tracking must've been a real blast. A Eurpoean tour sounds like a really cool idea. I guess you're getting the feeling for Europe riding the Duc and the MV! Coupla beautiful bikes and if someone else can pay their bills it sounds like a pretty good deal! All the best.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Now uiggqhjnrf, I don't mean to call you a lier, but I don't think that post is about you at all.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi all, greating from Czech Republic. I'm hobbyracer with STK1000 (Ducati 1198) and STK600 (Yamaha R6) classes. I'm courious of other racing communities in the world... ;-)