Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: About you

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

my interests,my researches, my wishes

I'M PAULPOCK , I'M A NEW MEMBER HERE AND LIKE YOU TO ME LIKE VERY MUCH THE MOTOGP, THE JAPANESE MOTORBIKES : HONDA,SUZUKI,KAWASAKI , AND I LIKE THE JAPANESE RIDERS MOTOGP :YUKI TAKAHASHI AND SHOYA TOMIZAWA ,I ADMIRE THEM VERY MUCH , FOR THEIR COURAGE, BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY SMART AND NICE ALWAYS SMILING ,I HOPE THAT THEM MANAGE TO LEARN AND TO KNOW GOOD THEIR MOTORBIKES AND TO DO SOME GOOD RESULTS ALREADY THE NEXT GP MOTEGI IN JAPAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THERE SOMEONE BETWEEN YOU TO WHOSE LIKE THE JAPANESE MOTORBIKES ,THE JAPANESE RIDERS TAKAHASHI ,TOMIZAWA ?? I HOPE YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THERE SOMEONE THAT KINDLY CAN HELP ME TO DISCOVER A FANCLUB ABOUT SHOYA TOMIZAWA , AND A FANCLUB ABOUT YUKI TAKAHASHI ,A WAY TO SEND TO THEY BOTH ENCOURAGEMENT AND SUPPORT MESSAGES ? HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I PAULPOCK HOPE IS POSSIBLE TOO HERE SEND MESSAGES TO OUR FAVOURITES MOTOGP RIDERS!!!!!!!!IT'S POSSIBLE? I PAULPOCK WOULD LIKE THAT OTHER YOUNGS TO WHOM LIKE THE JAPANESE MOTORBIKES, THE JAPANESE RIDERS, THE DUCATI , WOULD WRITE TO ME AND EXCHANGE IDEAS EACH OTHER ON THE WONDERFUL MOTORBIKE'S MOTOGP'S WORLD!!(TOO YOUNGS FROM UNITED STATES, AUSTRALIAN , KOREANS,JAPANESE) ABOVEALL AND THEN THE OTHER WORLD'S COUNTRIES,WRITE TO ME ,REPLY TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, AS YOU CAN, I'M WAITING YOUR KIND ANSWERS, !!!!!!!!!!!! TO SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!A GOOD DAY TO ALL THE MEMBERS ABOUT THIS SITE , TO ALL YOUNGS ON THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    wow... wowee.. a slab of caps

enthusiastic?
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

in the blog

I Love Very Much Too Read And To Learn By Memory And Be Studying The Techniques Dates About The Japanese Motorbikes And The Ducati , I Like Aboveall To Study The Techniques Dates About Honda Cbr 6oo Rr And Cbr 1000 Rr And The Ducati 1198 S, That Are Perhaps The Most Powerful . I Like Very Much Too The Moto And The Car Videogames And To Play With Motogp Videogame , And With Legends Gt Videogame And You? Another My Passion Is Listening Music Sometimes Aboveall Paolo Nutini And Jonas Brothers, And You? I Wish To You All A Good Day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!to Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    I'm Paddy Cummins, if you haven't already guessed. I've been on the board for a long time but only recently got an interested in 2 wheelers. I have tv coverage of the Moto GP, British Superbikes and World Superbikes (the two latter championships being repeats, not live races.) So thats what I'll be following this year. I'm still learning about this sport but enjoyed the Jerez race today so hopefully I'll be around the motorcycle forum a bit more regularly over the course of the season.
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    G'day Paddy..

It was a great race wasn't it..I was sorry for Dovi though as he was riding well till he had a moment and went of track, buthe came back well to finish 8th..He will do better nexttime out for sure....

I also watch the Superbike races the racing there is usually so much closer..

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi, I'm colin edwards, who you can guess is my favourite rider. I got into bike racing in 2000, the year Edwards won his first World Superbike championship and I've been a fan of both him and motorcycle racing since. My dad and me were both screaming like a pair of football fans when Edwards completed his epic comeback in 2002 at Race 2 at Imola!

I also enjoy watching rallying, I got into it in 1995 when Colin McRae won the World Rally Championship. He and Petter Solberg are my favourite drivers.

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Yay, new blood in the forum I remember that Imola race too, absolutely cracking stuff between two great riders. I think that I had the same sort of reaction last year when Rossi pulled that move on Jorge in Catalunya
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Welcome aboard Colin. I'm a bit of a fan too! The ol' dude still got plenty of speed and probably still a couple of years left in him. He's one of the great superbike riders and that finish at Imola 2002 will be part of WSB folklore forever.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi new(ish) members, this place is a great site especially when the racing kicks off - some of the members are really on it and we get some great insights and updates on what is going on, at all levels of the bike racing scene.

An update on me - I've been building a bike in my garage, and although the capacity is closer to 800cc than 600cc, I'm thinking I might enter it in the Moto2 class... I'm gonna need a crew chief, mechanics and at least a dozen umbrella girls

Phantom... Bike Who Parks

"It's a tour, not a race... but don't get in my way while I'm touring!"

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phantom
    at least a dozen umbrella girls
    I'll do it!!! Although you'll have to pay for flights and accomodation and all that guff
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.