Good day to you all. I'm Jan, I'm a bloke, I'm from the South West of England, oh and I'm 21 (HAHAHAHAH : ) I left Uni in July with a degree in Journalism that I'm not planning on using and currently work for a company that sells industrial plumbing and heating supplies.

I have no bike license and much prefer cars (don't hurt me ), mainly because it's quite difficult to fall off a car and end up in hospital : When it comes to motorsport I love pretty much any of it and in the past have seen sprint racing, kart racing, rallying, historic trials, motorbike trials (in the days of Dougie Lampkin), speed hill climbing and many others (basically things with engines that go fast). Despite this wide range I would have to say that MotoGP and Superbikes provide possibly the most excitement out of everything.

This year I am hoping to get to Donnington for the GPs amongst a number of other motorsport events.

Outside of the sport I am an Exeter City fan (my local football/soccer team) and have a wide taste in music from pop to blues, reggae, dance, hip-hop, rock and world. I am also a very big fan of sitting. I'd say that I enjoy a good 4 or 5 hours a day sitting and occassionally scratching