Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I think they all look nice

CHEVROLET: Very nice livery, does have the look of a full works operation

HONDA: Same as Chevy, great to see Dynamics finally get manufacturer support

MOTORBASE: Last years livery looked a bit like a rushed job, it looks a bit nicer this year although the lack of other sponsors does look worrying

WEST SURREY: Seems like the cutting of RAC branding has affected them, it looks like theyre still using the older spec BMW's too

TECHSPEED: I liked the black,white and Orange last year but this one is nice too

ARENA: No change from last year, although it would have been nice if they got manufacturer backing from Ford like Dynamics and RML have got.

FORSTER: Very patriotic, bound to stand out

THE REST: Of the others, Jordan's Vectra is the best looking, I will agree though about Pinkney's car, why the white stripes?
    "Alboreto, into the pits, and im going to stop the startwatch" (Murray Walker, Monaco 1987)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DazzlaF1
    ARENA: No change from last year, although it would have been nice if they got manufacturer backing from Ford like Dynamics and RML have got.
    Very subtle, but it has change slightly:

2008, http://www.btccaction.co.uk/teams/2009/aon1large.jpg
    2009, http://www.btccpages.com/gallery/v/b...lton1.jpg.html . The colour change has moved backwards, with the AON font slightly changing as well. They also seem to have a lot more sponsors on the car!
    Believe the above at your own risk.......

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    First pictures appearing on btcc.net
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    I like the base of the WSR Beemers but the lack of sponsorship is a worry

The Motorbase cars will likely have Airwaves on the sides again and their stripes are at least interesting.

Honda looks nice if a little too white for my liking

Pinkey's cars looks like it was 'designed' using Microsoft Paint the bonnet stripes are terrible
    :champion: WRC3 championship, WRC4 championship, WRC4 PCWRC, WRC4 ERC
    Winner - TRD2 Bathurst:burnout:

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    WSR have got Collard and Neate paying lots of money to make up for the lack of sponsors.
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tin-top fan
    Very subtle, but it has change slightly:

2008, http://www.btccaction.co.uk/teams/2009/aon1large.jpg
    2009, http://www.btccpages.com/gallery/v/b...lton1.jpg.html . The colour change has moved backwards, with the AON font slightly changing as well. They also seem to have a lot more sponsors on the car!
    They need to put different sunstrips on each car - they're both white at the moment!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hope the Motorbase car fills that big blank white gap up with some Airwaves sponsorship after announcing them as the title sponsor again. The rainbow stripes and spoiler look cool too.

But at the minute, have to say both the Honda & Chevrolet liveries are by far the best.
    Mat Jackson - 2011 BTCC Champion ;)

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Jordans livery looks the best to me while the Golf also looks spot on. Chevvy also looks good, while its great to see the older Honda style livery come back onto the Civics.

Such a shame that the Motorbase and WSR BMW's currently have quite boring colours though as said that could change with any late deals

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Is it just me that thinks theres a certain resemblance between the Forster and Sunshine.co.uk liveries?
    Please ignore ALL of the above....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Should we be so critical of the cars liveries? Id rather have 25 white cars than 10 coloured ones!

I quite like Pinkneys (apart from the stripes), AmD and Chevvy though.

Lets be honest, BMW have always had boring liveries to match there boring cars!