Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting your ex

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Don`t sex your ex, is all I can say.
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 22 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy Tamasz
    I'm not gonna ... you know what I mean. Just a coffee, I swear.
    Even if it is just a coffee, if your wife finds out (and one way or another she will), she'll think you're dunking your biscuit!!!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    It wouldn't bother me if my other half met any of his ex's. They are ex's for a reason. Although if he was meeting them suppose that I'd quite like to know about it.

I'm suprised that no one has yet asked why Rudy and the ex split up in the first place.
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GridGirl
    It wouldn't bother me if my other half met any of his ex's. They are ex's for a reason. Although if he was meeting them suppose that I'd quite like to know about it.

I'm suprised that no one has yet asked why Rudy and the ex split up in the first place.
    None of our business really tbh?
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    But theres a few posts on this thread that imply that Rudy would be doing the dirty on his wife. Maybe the replies would be different if Rudy was to say that it was the ex that broke up with him in a nasty way. You'd all be saying meet up for Coffee and tell her how much your life is better without her or whatever.

A few of the posts make me think you all think Rudy is a GloomyDay kinda guy......
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    But theres a few posts on this thread that imply that Rudy would be doing the dirty on his wife. Maybe the replies would be different if Rudy was to say that it was the ex that broke up with him in a nasty way. You'd all be saying meet up for Coffee and tell her how much your life is better without her or whatever.

A few of the posts make me think you all think Rudy is a GloomyDay kinda guy......
    Rudy doesn't sound like an "I'd hit it" type of guy to me He's just wet behind the ears and things that just having good intentions will make it all OK
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    You know, I don't think your average man is capable of holding a grudge for six years. Unlike... :

My replies wouldn't have been different even if Rudy had said that.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by studiose
    You know, I don't think your average man is capable of holding a grudge for six years. Unlike... :

My replies wouldn't have been different even if Rudy had said that.
    I can hold a grudge for that long My first ex and I broke up about 9 years ago and I'm happy to hold my grudge

Liked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    I can hold a grudge for that long My first ex and I broke up about 9 years ago and I'm happy to hold my grudge
    That's amazing. :

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by studiose
    That's amazing. :
    She's worth it though. Monumental bitch she was. We were best of friends for a couple of years and just naturally grew closer. Anyhoo she basically just used me for ummm errr, well you know and then dumped my 2 days after a very nice Valentines day and a couple of days before I started university which was a nice start.

I think she was a bit mental tbh She claimed that she was the only member of her immediate family who wasn't on medication, tbh I think she needed some.