Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GT1 on tv

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dj4monie
    Screw Speed, its online http://www.gt1world.com

I watched the entire thing both qualifying and races online and found out later the championship race was on Bloomberg.
    I watched online, too. It was GREAT! Okay, I'm a Ford guy so, given the outcome, I may be a bit biased. Even though the picture was smaller than if I watched it on tv, I liked having the race in one window and timing & scoring on another. Now, if I could just get dual screens @ home like I have @ work,... :
    Plasma tv's are okay, but I'm holding out for whole blood. :vampire:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by billiaml
    I watched online, too. It was GREAT! Okay, I'm a Ford guy so, given the outcome, I may be a bit biased. Even though the picture was smaller than if I watched it on tv, I liked having the race in one window and timing & scoring on another. Now, if I could just get dual screens @ home like I have @ work,... :
    I have one large screen (24") so full screen was fine for Dubai and good for Silverstone, but for Brno wasn't that good and the feed kept breaking down. I had to leave it normal size. Which is fine because the stream (not live) was fine after that but I just watched the rest of it on Bloomberg.

I had to email Zap2It to correct the Electronic Guide in my Media Center. Now its listed and I have saved as a series, so everytime its on Bloom it will record it.

I hear it will be on Speed2 when it finally goes online as well.
    Check Out My Motorsport Blog - http://pfmotorsports.blogspot.com/