Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

No sabotage, no secret plans...

No sabotage, no secret plans, just an error. I ask Motors TV, here is the answer:

It was indeed an editing mistake... Thanks for noticing it, and apologies for this inconvenience, we´ll make sure it doesn´t happen again.

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzerflitzer
    No sabotage, no secret plans, just an error. I ask Motors TV, here is the answer:

It was indeed an editing mistake... Thanks for noticing it, and apologies for this inconvenience, we´ll make sure it doesn´t happen again.
    It happens all the time. They fob off parts of one stage as part of another fairly regularly. Whenever I've been to watch a WRC even they clearly use one section and say it's something else, have done for years too.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    good old motors tv screw up

Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    Once again checking the facts ruins a perfect story. But of course for conspiracy theories that doesn't make a difference.

And because I haven't said it earlier, I was very happy about the level of performance from both Ogier and P. Solberg. Only if they could challenge for the win on a few occasion it'd make the championship far more interesting. I remember Ogier being consistently improving from day to day on last year's NORF and it could be that once the faster gravel rallies come, he'll be there to add pressure for Sordo and JML at least. Also for P. Solberg Mexico must've been really good for his mojo, whereas Hirvonen's mojo took quite a few punches throughout the weekend. The worst case scenario is that he'll shell back to his last year's approach (the not-aggressive-enough-to-win) and we'll see a serie of victories from Loeb before the summer break.
    Photos: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Twitter: @HartusvuoriWRC

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ridder
    So let's get the "facts" straight.

1. Citroen sabotages Solbergs car by changing his engine right before rally Sweden.
    2. This way Solberg gets a bad result and starts late in Mexico
    3. Loeb deliberately drops to 2nd in Sweden to be behind Hirvonen in Mexico
    4. Solberg whom after Sweden people tell to go home stays first after day 1 just to clean for Loeb even though Ogier is already ahead of Loeb.
    5. Ogier gets 5 seconds on Solberg in some 90 seconds of driving, something which he hasn't done the whole weekend and then immediately slows down to stay only a bit ahead.
    6. Ogier further "slows" down on superspecial by beating Loeb and matching Sordos time ( who has everything to prove after being worst Citroen the whole weekend) to give 2nd place to Solberg.

Stay tuned for the explanation how Kennedy got hijacked by Aliens which used his mind to cause the planes to crash into WTC to which the US responded by sending a HAARP message that backfired and caused Earthquakes on Haiti and in Chile.
    I think I'm going to like having you on the forum
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 49 Times in 28 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TMorel
    Well, if Citroën announce the signing of Nelson Piquet Jr. for Rally Jordan then we know that something dodgy is going on with tactics.
    ...especially if they ask Hamilton to tell the lies about what happened afterwards
    Supporting Ogier in the WRC & Ferrari in F1 & Ducati in MotoGP.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeD
    ...especially if they ask Hamilton to tell the lies about what happened afterwards
    Yeah then they need to fire one of their semi-senior people
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.