Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CBA with wrc

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    Pitiful is how they handle the WRC footage. It's as lame as.
    "It's the most fun you can have with your pants on" - Possum Bourne

Liked 2,261 Times in 892 Posts
    Just watching the Day 1 coverage now on Motors. Aside from it being bad, it just isn't conveying the story of the rally.

I watch the supposed 'highlights' each day so be put in the picture about the events that day. This just isn't the case on Motors. It's more like a collection of footage thrown together with a garbled commertary.

Putting a full onboard of Loeb going through a stage may seem on the face of it like a good idea. But all it does is serve to make the casual viewer forget what is happening. The onboard wasn't even that exciting. They barely ever are.

Does anyone else find it physically hard to watch? I never thought rallying (my favourite sport) could be poorly packaged to the extent that it makes me want to switch it off. I dont see it getting any better either it is a flawed idea - badly executed - but with limited footage.

Like a few others have said - Roll on the Dave coverage.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    Your right, no story. It has too much of "let's ride onboard for the WHOLE stage with so and so..."

I don't need to see that, it's boring and also what is happening down the field? We know Seb is leading, so you don't need to tell us and show him for 70% of the coverage. Other people are competing too.
    "It's the most fun you can have with your pants on" - Possum Bourne

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    When I watched the footage I kept thinking what I got on the d/l was some satellite feed with audio track somehow distorted. It appears that something isn't going on right with whoever handles the WRC enough for them to obviously not give enough of a *$#@ to even bother with half assed presentation package.

I think the WRC will be history within the next 2-5 years in favor of IRC. This is absolutely the worst thing I have ever seen.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    Yeah, americans love rallying too.

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Hey guys, it's all going to be okay.

They're planning to bring out a WRC video game.

Liked 1,251 Times in 680 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tech3
    Perhaps I should of wrote my first post different. What I'm trying to say is that this is meant to be a prestigious world championship. Do you see this type of stuff happening to Formula 1 and MotoGP?
    No!! Good point - it wouldn't happen.
    We have to accept that maybe WRC isn't a prestigious series, otherwise it wouldn't be on MotorsTV. Sad, but probably true.

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???