Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CBA with wrc

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

CBA with wrc

After the pasting motors tv got with the sweden coverage I would of thought that the coverage would of improved, but I got up this morning to watch day 1 of mexico to find it was crap as sweden, as it was the same annoying commentator, but sounding like he was speaking through a dodgy phone connection. The wrc is now dead in my world and I thank eurosport for the excellent championship that is the IRC.

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Thanks for that

Liked 1,779 Times in 421 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tech3
    After the pasting motors tv got with the sweden coverage I would of thought that the coverage would of improved, but I got up this morning to watch day 1 of mexico to find it was crap as sweden, as it was the same annoying commentator, but sounding like he was speaking through a dodgy phone connection. The wrc is now dead in my world and I thank eurosport for the excellent championship that is the IRC.
    Well I watched IRC Curtiba.. I fell in sleep after 5 minutes.. it was even worse...
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    hmmmm....interesting.

why you connect so closely the sport itself with the coverage ?? Here in greece we don't get any coverage at all apart from a webcast yet i still follow the sport.

TV kids nowadays are confusing me....i am going back to my cave.

Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Eurosport are good at the live stuff for IRC but they need to work on their highlights shows...

I am also just watching the Motors TV stuff from Mexico and got the same here - no commentary for the first 5 minutes and then the rest sounded like it was done with a mobile phone.

I think I'll stick to the Dave coverage of WRC from now on, can't be bothered sitting through 3 hours of WRC every weekend when Dave will wrap it up in a one hour package and with more slickness. And I never thought I'd say that!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It really brings it home when you think "I'm gonna watch the Dave coverage because Motors TV aren't really trying". I had the same experience while watching Motor TV this morning, I mean if you can't use a decent mic don't speak at all.

I gave up watching the motors tv coverage after a couple minutes, that was a disgrace! I can only assume they had some kind of technical trouble and had to resort to some dodgy sound system, well thats what I hope any way because everyone could hear how poor it was!

Liked 20 Times in 9 Posts
    Cba ?

cant be arsed

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Perhaps I should of wrote my first post different. What I'm trying to say is that this is meant to be a prestigious world championship. Do you see this type of stuff happening to Formula 1 and MotoGP?