Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I must be alone in thinking it was a poor race,ruined by goodyear again and Carls stupid actions.I actually like Carl but feel he should serve at least a two race penalty,that was the most dispicable piece of driving ive seen in a nascar race,on a par with Schumacher in F1 taking out Damon Hill intentionally to win the championship and trying to do the same to Villeneuve (but thankfully messing up). I just dont think intentionally wrecking someone should be tolerated at all.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slorydn1
    Glad y'all got your viewership difficulties sorted......it was a great race for sure
    not for a Harvick fan for 450 miles of the race
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    not for a Harvick fan for 450 miles of the race
    No..I was getting really irritated, they brought the california car, and not chassis 281, the one he used to DOMINATE in the fall, at one point going from p18 to a 10 second lead ON ONE FUEL RUN....

What I did enjoy was the fact that they were able to stick with it and get the car good enough to finish in the top 10, again

The other action involving the other drivers was pretty cool too through out the whole race. What I find ineterseting is the problems had by every hendrick car on the grid, including the 48, and the fact the 48 was still able to salvage a decent finish out of it.

It really was a great race all the way around.
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    On my Rate-The-Race Meter, it hit a 7. The only thing saving NASCAR imo at the moment are the double wide restarts. But the GWC thing will bring my rating down every time.
    "He had the talent to be a champion, if only he weren't so stubborn." Harry Hyde