Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have to join the crowd and go with Will Power - but I think it will be a tight between Will, Ryan, Dario and Scott with a possible strong run by Rahal if Ganassi picks him up in one form or another....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by px400r
    Those are good points. Imagine if JW had been signed by KV, a proven driver with a team that has shown improvement.
    I'm sort of expecting D&R to have stepped up this year. They've obviously made a step up in their program in noticable areas, I'd think that goes across the board in their shop. Only time will tell of course. We know they're competitive on roadies, I think they'll be KV/NHL level on ovals too. You're right, I can see JW making a fight at the front but in the end those 5 cars have just too much talent sitting in those unlimitied resources. I go with Will as I said but Dario, Scott, & Ryan will have their time at the top...Helio finishes 5th...while TK, JW, and it wold be nice if EJ's speed can be harnessed for an entire year in KV equipment (it won't be). At most, it is a 4 man championship battle with 4 fighting for 5-8. KV has some quick guys but none of them will finish enough races to be in the battle. I will hold out some type of hope that Rahal gets on the grid to battle but cars are already on way to Brazil so it doesn't look like it.
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TURN3
    KV has some quick guys but none of them will finish enough races to be in the battle.
    I disagree. James Rossiter may have the consistency to battle Helio for 5th and 6th.

I'm surprised so many people are writing Helio off so early this season.
    The Other Side - "2011 Silly Season Update" Dec 17/2010
    Bookmark Us!

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Scott Dixon. There are more ovals than there are roadcourses, and while I really like Will Power, I think Scott is the guy to pick. Ganassi won the championship with Dario last year, and I think Dixon is due. Briscoe and Will will both be in the hunt and I don't dislike those picks.

I pick Tony Kanaan to have a resurgence this year too....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chamoo
    I disagree. James Rossiter may have the consistency to battle Helio for 5th and 6th.

I'm surprised so many people are writing Helio off so early this season.
    Being as he has never won it odds are he will at se point.... Maybe 2010 is the year
    Sarah Fisher..... Team owner of a future Indy500 winning car!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Going to have to say Dario vs Power. Power maybe has slightly more raw speed but Dario has the experience (and the team have the experience) of running for and winning the championship. I expect it to be close. The top 5 guys should all notch up wins and be in contention most weeks.

Would love to see Wilson score another victory though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think this might be Milka's year to shine.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty G.
    I think this might be Milka's year to shine.
    Sorry, but Danica pulls out a .001 second victory over Milka at Homestead, and takes the championship by 1 point over Milka.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    Scott Dixon. There are more ovals than there are roadcourses, and while I really like Will Power, I think Scott is the guy to pick. Ganassi won the championship with Dario last year, and I think Dixon is due. Briscoe and Will will both be in the hunt and I don't dislike those picks.

I pick Tony Kanaan to have a resurgence this year too....
    Mark, there are 9 road/street courses to 8 ovals. You're right though, if Scott can keep his dominance on ovals and pick up again on the road/street courses, he could be the one to challenge Danica.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My choice for champion is Danica Patrick. I think this is her year. Look out, she will be on top!

Go Danica!!
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion