Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NY2IA
    Any ideas where this picture was taken?
    In the heady days of 1993 perhaps? This colour scheme reminds me a little bit of the Newman-Haas cars ala Mansell and Andretti. Slap on the words K-Mart and Havoline and Rog's your uncle...
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck34
    Why can't you Brits spell color correctly? :-)
    It is Noah Webster that has it wrong, and you Yanks followed. By the way....it is Zed that is the last letter in the alphabet, not ZEE. I would say you Americans are darn near illiterate! Honour, Colour,......well you get the idea. Us Commonwealth of Nations folk speak the Queen's English ya know...
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo
    In the heady days of 1993 perhaps? This colour scheme reminds me a little bit of the Newman-Haas cars ala Mansell and Andretti. Slap on the words K-Mart and Havoline and Rog's your uncle...

Yep, I said the same thing in another thread here that posted a link to a different picture. But it sure does look like the old NH/K-Mart Havoline livery.

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    It is Noah Webster that has it wrong, and you Yanks followed. By the way....it is Zed that is the last letter in the alphabet, not ZEE. I would say you Americans are darn near illiterate! Honour, Colour,......well you get the idea. Us Commonwealth of Nations folk speak the Queen's English ya know...

Eh, pass the back bacon.

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NY2IA
    Any ideas where this picture was taken?
    Today at Barber...
    Most posters on this forum can't think past their own screen names...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    Eh, we're bigger and better so we make ther rules now. So there's no u in color or honor. Bacon is the nice long crispy strips. And it's a freaking zee!

You Canucks are just our little brothers anyway, so do as you're told. And we kicked the UK's @ss in two wars and saved their @ss in two more. We'll kick it again if we have to! You think Jan checks in on the IRL board? If so I'll have to run for that one. [Big 'ole grin]

Sorry for all the off topic stuff, just having a bit of fun. :-)
    The overall technical objective in racing is the achievement of a vehicle configuration, acceptable within the practical interpretation of the rules, which can traverse a given course in a minimum time. -Milliken

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TURN3
    The #6 looks good but something isn't right about the #3 with the standard Penske red end plates.
    I agree, the red does look a bit off. But it's nice for telling the two cars apart on TV I suppose.
    The overall technical objective in racing is the achievement of a vehicle configuration, acceptable within the practical interpretation of the rules, which can traverse a given course in a minimum time. -Milliken

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck34
    Eh, we're bigger and better so we make ther rules now. So there's no u in color or honor. Bacon is the nice long crispy strips. And it's a freaking zee!

You Canucks are just our little brothers anyway, so do as you're told. And we kicked the UK's @ss in two wars and saved their @ss in two more. We'll kick it again if we have to! You think Jan checks in on the IRL board? If so I'll have to run for that one. [Big 'ole grin]

Sorry for all the off topic stuff, just having a bit of fun. :-)
    Sorry for all the off topic stuff, just having a bit of fun. :-)???

Little brother? Ummm that may be true, but they kicked you guys around in the War of 1812 with our help. And furthermore, since we both speak ENGLISH, you would do well to remember there is honour, not honor....and it is ZED...but sadly you will keep up with you delusions, which is fine. We all have a crazy big brother in our lives and you guys just keep giving us cheap entertainment!
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Chuck, Do we have to come down there and burn the White House again.
    About the only battle you guys won was the Battle of New Orleans and that was after the war was actually over.

And you know I am just teasing I hope. Both sides were totally screw ups. I have studied the war!

Mens and Womens Hockey are the next battles! mokin:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    another bit of racing history has died

that had to be the last true look of the Malboro livery still raced
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)