Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

O.T. Shorty to drive again!!!

I just saw this great news on Orial Seriva's twitter feed:

OriolServia: RT @racelike: @OriolServia do you know that Cristiano da Matta will race in the Brazilian Truck Series? And Junqueira!! They will kick butt!
    Now where can I find an internet video feed for the Brazilian Truck Series?
    Push Shorty!

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by garyshell
    I just saw this great news on Orial Seriva's twitter feed:

Now where can I find an internet video feed for the Brazilian Truck Series?
    Push Shorty!

Gary
    Perhaps this shows more about the future of racing than anyone would like to admit. Right now, Brazil has produced many of the current open wheel stars. But look what is happening there. Cristiano da Matta and Junqueira running Stock car series. Ricardo Zonta has been running Stock cars in Brazil since 2007. At what point do the young racers in Brazil switch their focus from open wheel to stock cars? Not a good sign for the future of open wheel.

But I like Shorty and hope he kicks butt.
    I read it on the internet, so it must be true

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbum
    Perhaps this shows more about the future of racing than anyone would like to admit. Right now, Brazil has produced many of the current open wheel stars. But look what is happening there. Cristiano da Matta and Junqueira running Stock car series. Ricardo Zonta has been running Stock cars in Brazil since 2007. At what point do the young racers in Brazil switch their focus from open wheel to stock cars? Not a good sign for the future of open wheel.

even scarier if hes being paid instead of bringing a check
    Sarah Fisher..... Team owner of a future Indy500 winning car!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by beachbum

Quote Originally Posted by Ken
    even scarier if hes being paid instead of bringing a check

Just once can't we have a thread that simply celebrates the return of a damn near fallen hero to his rightful place behind the wheel, instead of it turning into a hand wringing fest or another "oh woe is us" session.

I don't give a rats ass what this means about the current state of open wheel racing in the US. All I care about in this story is how wonderful it is to hear that Shorty is well enough to drive again. If you want to talk about anything else take it to one of the innumerable threads elsewhere in this forum. I just don't want to hear about it in this thread. Start your own thread if you want to link his return to the current state of affairs here.

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just once can't we have a thread that simply celebrates the return of a damn near fallen hero to his rightful place behind the wheel, instead of it turning into a hand wringing fest or another "oh woe is us" session.

I don't give a rats ass what this means about the current state of open wheel racing in the US. All I care about in this story is how wonderful it is to hear that Shorty is well enough to drive again. If you want to talk about anything else take it to one of the innumerable threads elsewhere in this forum. I just don't want to hear about it in this thread. Start your own thread if you want to link his return to the current state of affairs here.

Gary

this IS the indycar forum right?

i guess reality hurts

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    this IS the indycar forum right?

i guess reality hurts

I don't give a damn, take it somewhere else. You've got PLENTY of other threads to spout this crap. This thread is about Christiano, period. Notice the OT in the title? Don't like it? Start your own damn thread. If you don't have ANYTHING to say about Shorty then shut the F up.
    Gary

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't give a damn, take it somewhere else. You've got PLENTY of other threads to spout this crap. This thread is about Christiano, period. Notice the OT in the title? Don't like it? Start your own damn thread.

Gary
    when did this discussion forum become your private little playhouse

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    when did this discussion forum become your private little playhouse
    About the same time you appointed yourself the king of all things involving "the biz".
    The overall technical objective in racing is the achievement of a vehicle configuration, acceptable within the practical interpretation of the rules, which can traverse a given course in a minimum time. -Milliken

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck34
    About the same time you appointed yourself the king of all things involving "the biz".
    whats funny is that its in fact you that has....not me

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Good luck Christiano! Piquet Jr. is in the Nascar machine too.
    Chrome Horn Racing
    Will Power, 2011 Champion!!!