Page 78 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Anybody noticed the complete abscence of the driver's and co-pilot's comment in a great part of the onboard footage as well? Weird - and also deceptive - to get a view form inside's Loeb's car without the characteristic rattling voice of Daniel Elena... :-(

Liked 660 Times in 319 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SDG
    Anybody noticed the complete abscence of the driver's and co-pilot's comment in a great part of the onboard footage as well? Weird - and also deceptive - to get a view form inside's Loeb's car without the characteristic rattling voice of Daniel Elena... :-(
    If the first couple of day's coverage is anything to go by, they seem to be having problems with the audio from the cars, so perhaps they've just shut it off?

Quote Originally Posted by rallyfiend
    If the first couple of day's coverage is anything to go by, they seem to be having problems with the audio from the cars, so perhaps they've just shut it off?
    That's my guess as well. I prefer having no sound to having sound which harms my ears.

Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky
    Although I've only managed to watch Day 1 review, the two "Oh" moments of Paul King didn't personally bother me. What bothered me about the Speed review was the use of two commentators. Why do they have two commentators?
    The guy who isn't Paul King is very good in my opinion, but pk has to go, hate to see anyone lose their job but he just doesn't cut it with his "live" moments.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Looking back over most of the footage from the past few days, I'm suitably impressed. It's not perfect by any means, but it's considerably more than I was expecting. I was particularly excited about the amount of external shots that were used, not only in terms of the volume, but in the variety as well. In the past, we've only ever seen half a dozen rally cars going over the same pieces of road, which is really not that exciting. There was some repetition here, of course, and that's not a bad thing by any means - if it's a particularly good corner, then it's certainly welcome - but they got the balance just right by injecting plenty of unique content. It really captured the feel that the Monte is an epic rally, rather than an event that is only run over the same five kilometres.

There are still a few things that need to be addressed; primarily, I think they need to look at the balance between stage coverage. In the Friday half-hour recap, ten minutes were spent looking at SS11, and five minutes were spent looking at SS12 and SS13 - which is a shame, because SS13 was Sisteron, which deserves more. But it's certainly a strong start.

Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    Total Scandal of media coverage here in France for Monte-Carlo

Liked 467 Times in 284 Posts
    Has anybody seen Latvalas crash at wrc.com? Are they really trying to hide it or what?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowSon
    Has anybody seen Latvalas crash at wrc.com? Are they really trying to hide it or what?

Two vedios on youtube that from two diffrent angles captured the crash moment of JML,just lost the grip suddenly,Unbelieveble

Liked 467 Times in 284 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kimiryan
    Two vedios on youtube that from two diffrent angles captured the crash moment of JML,just lost the grip suddenly,Unbelieveble
    I know them, my point is other. The official website shows Novikovs and Hanninens crashes, but skips Latvalas, which is far more spectacular. Is it just accidentially, or the Red Bull promoter is trying to hide VW Red Bull Team's failures? And, more important, are they going to continue like that in the future?

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowSon
    I know them, my point is other. The official website shows Novikovs and Hanninens crashes, but skips Latvalas, which is far more spectacular. Is it just accidentially, or the Red Bull promoter is trying to hide VW Red Bull Team's failures? And, more important, are they going to continue like that in the future?
    Is that the reason one should watch Rally, oh please. There is "best of crashes" program on Motors TV for that...

PS: Where is the dislike button?
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI