Page 16 of 104 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Weird. I keep looking on Virgin and it's not listed.

Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Listed on my ntl here in Ireland

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by whereschris
    Weird. I keep looking on Virgin and it's not listed.
    It was listed yesterday on virgin media on eurosport and motorstv

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That's really odd. I'm looking now and there is nothing. I live in the Midlands. Not sure if there are regional variations

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    that is strange. its listed here Consumer Site
    listings where for VM wales

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've been saying it for years but every type of media coverage we need can be found online. We have instant timing, forums like this, rally radio, apps, YouTube videos, people Tweeting instant pictures. Sure it is nice to sit down in front of the TV with a coffee or a beer and watch the review show but if you want instant information then online is the place to be.

We will be trying something new over at my website for 2012 which I hope will develop as the championship goes on.

Having said all of that, the WRC does unfortunately need a promoter / rights holder with some money who can bankroll the championship and it is unlikely an online provider will be able to do that. Would the FIA even let an online media company buy the rights or are they old and stuck in their ways?
    www.sidewaysmagazine.com - If you like rally then you'll like #sideways magazine.
    www.worldrallyreview.com - The latest rally news automatically updated every hour.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J4MES
    We will be trying something new over at my website for 2012 which I hope will develop as the championship goes on.
    if not secret, then what's your website?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J4MES
    I've been saying it for years but every type of media coverage we need can be found online. We have instant timing, forums like this, rally radio, apps, YouTube videos, people Tweeting instant pictures. Sure it is nice to sit down in front of the TV with a coffee or a beer and watch the review show but if you want instant information then online is the place to be.

Having said all of that, the WRC does unfortunately need a promoter / rights holder with some money who can bankroll the championship and it is unlikely an online provider will be able to do that. Would the FIA even let an online media company buy the rights or are they old and stuck in their ways?
    Living in the States, that's how I keep up, anyway, haha. Love the radio broadcasts.

First post, woot!
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.
    Portfolio - www.gheridsmick.com

Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    I am uncertain if ONE HD in Australia will be broadcasting the WRC this year... or from this week... Eurosport in Australia/Asia will be showing the WRC.

Australian Eurosport (GMT +11)

19th Thursday 10.30 (Day 1 - 3 times a day)
    20th Friday 10.00 (Day 2 x3)
    21st Saturday 09.00 (Day 3 x3)
    22nd Sunday 10.00 (Day 4 x3)
    23rd Monday 10.00 (Shown ONLY once!)
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by carmichael
    if not secret, then what's your website?
    There is a link in my signature.

I really hope Eurosport can do the same for the WRC as they did with the IRC but I fear it will be to the detriment of one or the other championships, most likely the IRC which is not FIA sanctioned.
    www.sidewaysmagazine.com - If you like rally then you'll like #sideways magazine.
    www.worldrallyreview.com - The latest rally news automatically updated every hour.