Page 80 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Liked 1,064 Times in 465 Posts
    It was Youtube for me as usual. I don't see any reason to suppose that will change very soon.
    SimRace Vereniging Nederland
    www.srvn.nl

Liked 209 Times in 60 Posts
    Here is how it was shown in Spain. After daily highlights at C+, a few hours ago it was broadcasted live a preview, with Sainz as a commentator (yes, the other guy on the right is the ex-goalkeeper). Then, the highlights were commentated by Luis Moya. I hope that your IP allows you to see it .
    S-DV 9032; TO V33681; VLE 756X; IN-NL 67; IN-NZ 9; 704 EXC 75; 294 FPF 75; TO-89095-H; K-AM 5803; K-AM 6983; L 555 BAT; N6 MRE; 206 NDP 75; X20 SRT; S600 WRT; 23 DDM 92; WOB VW 369; SP 1013...

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rallyfiend
    Is there really much 'pre-NOS' stuff? That company was the same since 2001.

and before that the coverage was done by Bernie, in an ad hoc way, with coverage provided about 2 weeks after the event.
    As we all know the WRC only began in the year 2000

I never used to mind that I had coverage of an event a week after it happened, because the coverage you got was actually decent. BBC Wales did coverage of Rally GB for the last couple of years that was very well presented and covered (they even managed to say what had happened in the other classes, something that the current lot don't seem to acknowledge).

And there is something to be said for shorter, well edited highlights. My dad in particular would rather have a shorter round up at the end of the event rather than half an hour each night, although that's partly because we watch it in one go on the Monday following the event (mainly because we watch it on Youtube).

I too disliked the Hirvonen camera angle because you can't see the stage through the window, however it is quite nice to be able to see the steering wheel and the pedals at the same time. The cameras facing the drivers can be interesting also but are way too.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I see the tv listing has been updated to include Ireland. SETANTA !?! Hope they don't do the deal for uk. It would be akin to NOS selling it to ESPN.

Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    USA:

iRally | The free independent Rally App for the iPhone, iPad and Android

Hope someone can get Speed TV in HD online during Sweden?
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 13 Times in 4 Posts
    People, for the past many years you can usually get a high quality torrent of the daily highlights only a few hours (sometimes minutes) after it's aired on TV, anywhere in the world. This year it seems there is a nice fellow from Australia who is uploading the SPEED TV coverage... where do you think those low quality Youtube clips come from?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I guess all the vedio come from the racingfor.me first,But it needs the invatation to register

Liked 638 Times in 330 Posts
    Just now in Twitter. Hope a deal is agreed for the UK coverage.

@TheRallyReport
    EXCLUSIVE - For UK #WRC rally fans; good news! Confirmed - Promoter is trying to secure UK coverage as we type! Bodes very well for a deal!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Formaldehyde
    People, for the past many years you can usually get a high quality torrent of the daily highlights only a few hours (sometimes minutes) after it's aired on TV, anywhere in the world.
    Where? Please, share the links.

Quote Originally Posted by Formaldehyde
    where do you think those low quality Youtube clips come from?
    What Youtube clips? Just checked and everything has been cleaned - no trace of daily highlights.

Liked 661 Times in 320 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by michpetter
    Where? Please, share the links.

What Youtube clips? Just checked and everything has been cleaned - no trace of daily highlights.
    Are you serious? You need to learn how to do a simple search.

Put 'monte carlo wrc day 2 2013' in to YOutube and the whole world opens up to you.