Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Long Beach Grand Prix 2010!

The season starts in less than a month and there are 3 events prior but construction began today on the LBGP circuit. Even though we still don't know half the grid or more, I'm excited to get this thing rolling again, it'll be the first event I personally attend this season. Another season closer to some new cars and better racing.

Ken...you haven't forgot eh?
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I love LB, this will be our 12th year +one, 1978 when five of us piled in my Volve and drove down from norcal. You are right on when it comes to waiting for a new car and better racing. It will not be long. I do hope that all fans jump hard on anybody that has any say on what we see on the track come 012. My vote LOLA!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Carnitas burritos for breakfast during Sunday morning warm-up

mmmmm

and yes t I remember ....

It's looking like I'll be there .... My mom wife and daughter are going to dc for the week ... So I think I'll fly in with my boys
    Sarah Fisher..... Team owner of a future Indy500 winning car!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll be taking pics Thursday-Saturday as usual.
    \"If you have a problem with what I\'m doing, talk to me, get it all out, then shut up.\" - Juan Pablo Montoya
    \"I tell ya, if my name was \'Juan Pablo Montoya,\' everyone would just kiss my ass!\" - David Letterman
    \"That was a mugging.\" - Tommy Kendall \"You can\'t spell \'fiasco\' without the FIA.\" Those are shark gills, not shark fins! Get it right!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hope to see you all there.

I think this'll be my 20th race at LB.

King Taco is sounding good right now, followed by a yard of Oatmeal Stout at the Yardhouse.

Yum!!
    Chrome Horn Racing
    Will Power, 2011 Champion!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    For those of you lucky enough to be at the Long Beach race, please hoist a cold one and spill a bit on the ground for our departed friend Speedbump. I think of Paul every year as this race approaches.

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Gary, It would be nice to honour the Speedbump....he was one of my favourite posters when I first joined....and he is the only Forum member I know of to have a sticker on a car in his honour...
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ok, so that was my first indy event last year and i'm going again this year. I went to mid-ohio too last year and we had special agr pass that got us into pits. lb said they don't sell pit passes only paddock. anyone have connections they'd like to share?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Strange, there are no track activities for Thursday listed on longbeachgp.com. I'm sure that the past two years at least had ALMS and World Challenge practice and maybe even drifting on Thursday as well as free admission.
    \"If you have a problem with what I\'m doing, talk to me, get it all out, then shut up.\" - Juan Pablo Montoya
    \"I tell ya, if my name was \'Juan Pablo Montoya,\' everyone would just kiss my ass!\" - David Letterman
    \"That was a mugging.\" - Tommy Kendall \"You can\'t spell \'fiasco\' without the FIA.\" Those are shark gills, not shark fins! Get it right!