Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken
    why is reality always confused with negativity

*it sure is interesting who is actually hung up on the ratings.....
    Yep the guy who posts them "witout comment" all the time on a discussion forum.

Meh, you believe what you want.
    The overall technical objective in racing is the achievement of a vehicle configuration, acceptable within the practical interpretation of the rules, which can traverse a given course in a minimum time. -Milliken

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken
    why is reality always confused with negativity

*it sure is interesting who is actually hung up on the ratings.....
    Reality is the ratings suck. We didn't need you to bring it up every week. You got upset because when we told you we knew that and didn't need the reminder, you said you were the messenger. Got news for you, I can figure this out from the news, didn't need ole Ken to just keep bringing it up. That said, if you started a thread stating "the ratings suck, what do you think the IRL should do about it?" and then state why, then we are not having this conversation now are we?

So when Gil in this thread gets involved with Jay, some people then say, "well, he isn't adding a car"...no he isn't, but look at the positive of it and take it for what it is. WE all knew (if we were not looking through the looking glass)that Gil wasn't likely going to find sponsors, and if anyone noticed, he ran a whole year of ALMS with no sponsors. I couldn't see why or how Gil was then going to try to step up to an more expensive series with TWO cars. I was of course guessing right. So now we have Gil helping Jay Penske. Cool, and I hope they go to 2 cars when things pick up.
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".