Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    after 33 laps Ku.Bush gets 5 points and then harvick fighting loose conditions regains the lead follwed by sadler stewart and bush.

lap36 Ku.Bush retakes the lead with happy,sadler,and stewart before the seperation.Make that JJ for 4th and stewie for 5th. More commercials.
    This is the beguining of the next fifty years. heres where i see how much i learned.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Coming up on the 1st set of green pitstops almiongdinger moves into 2nd. Good news for the open wheel fans. Keslowski returns to the track.Allmindinger for 1st.against Ku.Bush closing in on Jr. to put him a lap down if he gets around Dale.Making him the lucjky dog.
    Bush cancles dinger for 1st.
    Lap 50 0f 200 Pit stops commencing.
    This is the beguining of the next fifty years. heres where i see how much i learned.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Bush and dinger the 1st of the lead group to pits. bringing a third of the field with them.Lagano's front tire on fire. over working the brakes and excess tire wear. no damage reported as yet.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ku.Bush,Dinger,jj,sadleer,then KyBush and Kahne&Happy after the pitstops run thru.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Commercial for valentines day has Ky. Bush in pink with unicorns. Desigh the car for Ky.Bush. Look it up its cute and funny and true.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Joe Nemacheck out: lost the air after coming down near sam Hornish and back up into the wall, There goes my pickums.Bad break.They all come into the pits for tune ups.
    Kurt dinger,Kahne,Happyout 1-4

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    After leading 12 laps allmindinger brings the pack in during the caution.Mike Bliss catches some air and spins out. New memeber to the front pack is Truex Jr. in his 1st year with the NAPA Toyota.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    after the pit stops allmingdinger has trouble with a lugnut and loses seconds and the lead,Bifle comes out on top after the green flag and tony moves up to 5th.
    coming up on half way its
    JGordon,
    Ky Bush,
    Bowyer,
    Bifle,
    Kahne,
    Sadler,
    Truex,
    DaleJr.,
    Harvick,

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by swoop
    Richard Petty in the pacecar as a driver. the 2011 ford shelby gt.
    Junior Johnson to start the engines.
    all we need now is B.allison and D. Pearson to wave the flag.

It was Donnie allison vs Cale Yarlborough with Bobby allison helping out. My apoligies to The pearson family and David.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The best commercial so far Elliot Sadler singing "I'd like to buy the world a Coke".
    Andretti brings out the latest caution brining outn a much needed pit stop for most of the field.JJ's crew working on a flattire it appears.Chad dejected.JJ lucky.