Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PT on Twitter

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

PT on Twitter

Danica was asking about some ideas from her Twitter fans for a nickname for her. Just saw PT's response, lol

http://twitter.com/paultracy3

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sarah Fisher..... Team owner of a future Indy500 winning car!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I must be old but I don't know what I'm reading. I can't tell who's saying what.
    \"If you have a problem with what I\'m doing, talk to me, get it all out, then shut up.\" - Juan Pablo Montoya
    \"I tell ya, if my name was \'Juan Pablo Montoya,\' everyone would just kiss my ass!\" - David Letterman
    \"That was a mugging.\" - Tommy Kendall \"You can\'t spell \'fiasco\' without the FIA.\" Those are shark gills, not shark fins! Get it right!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NickFalzone
    Danica was asking about some ideas from her Twitter fans for a nickname for her. Just saw PT's response, lol

http://twitter.com/paultracy3

Ouch......PT letting the inside joke out....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    Ouch......PT letting the inside joke out....
    Exactly what I was thinking!!
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Also from his twitter feed "Gee busch just said why won't anyone draft with me , maby cuz he is a prick"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MDS
    Also from his twitter feed "Gee busch just said why won't anyone draft with me , maby cuz he is a prick"

Kyle Busch has more talent in his pinkie finger then Ole' PT has in his whole body.

PT already tried the NASCAR stuff and was in-over-his-head.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty G.
    Kyle Busch has more talent in his pinkie finger then Ole' PT has in his whole body.

PT already tried the NASCAR stuff and was in-over-his-head.
    Be careful over stepping your bounds here sweetheart. PT is without argument one of the most talented drivers to ever strap in. Say what you want but his place alongside Mikey, Al Jr., and the likes is in the record books. When he tried this NASCAR stuff he drove for a team that couldn't make the field unless he was driving...far from over his head he drove to the front from the back at both Daytona and Dega...sooooo? Not really sure how he was so over his head given the circs.

However baseless your opinion may be, lets be honest...Kyle Busch is a prick and none of his peers think very much of him. So PT just stated fact. And much like PT in his day, there is little doubt that Kyle has more talent than anybody else on the NASCAR grid today, the kid can drive whether you like him or not...which I do for that very reason.
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well said Turn3

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Come on guys. I have to remind myself when I read his posts on this forum:

Let him starve from lack of attention...

P.S. The PT Twitter feed is pretty funny. He has one helluva sense of humor.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith