Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

danica to f1...er, star mazda, er, CSI NY

Any of you boys seen CSE NY tonight? Danica was the star of the dumbest race oriented tv drama ever! Dumb, dumb dumb! Although now the rest of a big tv audience now thinks that star Mazdas are Indy cars that race in Monaco. Evident they didn't ask anyone about "authenticity". But my dad used to tell me " Don't look at that as reality son, it's just Hollywood".
    life is always a crisis, for without crisis, there would be no excitement to life.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Didn't watch. From pre-broadcast teases it looked like a poor copy of the CSI Miami episode made with CART several years ago.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ever seen "Driven" :

nough said mokin:
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    It must have been terrible as DF hasn't even gushed over it.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy Drifter
    For anyone who doesn't know racing, it probably looked a little far fetched but do able.
    The Other Side - "2011 Silly Season Update" Dec 17/2010
    Bookmark Us!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy Drifter

I made a post about her being on this show several weeks ago, the thread has now been pushed back to the 2nd page but it was titled.. DVR Alert. I watched it and enjoyed it. Danica was awesome as always. I even DVR'd it.
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Does anyone know what race the picture of the BMW Sauber in mid-crash was from? They used the picture to explain Danica's character's crash at Monaco.

I liked the Ferrari and McLaren reference and the simplified explanation of KERS.
    \"If you have a problem with what I\'m doing, talk to me, get it all out, then shut up.\" - Juan Pablo Montoya
    \"I tell ya, if my name was \'Juan Pablo Montoya,\' everyone would just kiss my ass!\" - David Letterman
    \"That was a mugging.\" - Tommy Kendall \"You can\'t spell \'fiasco\' without the FIA.\" Those are shark gills, not shark fins! Get it right!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by booger
    Any of you boys seen CSE NY tonight? Danica was the star of the dumbest race oriented tv drama ever! Dumb, dumb dumb! Although now the rest of a big tv audience now thinks that star Mazdas are Indy cars that race in Monaco. Evident they didn't ask anyone about "authenticity". But my dad used to tell me " Don't look at that as reality son, it's just Hollywood".
    Was it a Star Mazda? They called it a Formula BR2. I thought it might be one of the Skip Barber series cars.
    I was spending my time trying to figure out the track location/configuration. Best guess: They borrowed/rented a bit of the Long Beach GP fencing/guard rails stuff and set up maybe 1/4 of a track in a downtown parking lot over a weekend.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Civic
    Does anyone know what race the picture of the BMW Sauber in mid-crash was from?
    I didn't watch the show, as I don't watch CSI, but BMW's only real scare crash was Kubica in Canada of 07
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    I didn't watch the show, as I don't watch CSI, but BMW's only real scare crash was Kubica in Canada of 07
    I dont watch CSI either but you missed out on this good one. Danica was great!
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion