Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vintage
    Sounds to me like Lanigan should be spending his time looking for sponsorship for his team.
    Perhaps, but you should realize that these owners have other interests then simply the Indycar Series. Not sure if you've heard that Roger Penske is not simply an Indycar Series team owner.

Maybe Lanigan would use any profits he gains from the Houston and Cleveland race to help run NHL? Perhaps that's his thinking?
    The Other Side - "2011 Silly Season Update" Dec 17/2010
    Bookmark Us!

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vintage
    Sounds to me like Lanigan should be spending his time looking for sponsorship for his team.
    Lanigan has people on both counts. He can walk and chew gum.....

Many rich and powerful men have something called STAFF that do the grunt work and set up the meeting....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    What happened to Mi-Jack?? Did the Laningan's sell it? It use to be a fixture on open wheel cars.
    Chrome Horn Racing
    Will Power, 2011 Champion!!!

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bblocker68
    What happened to Mi-Jack?? Did the Laningan's sell it? It use to be a fixture on open wheel cars.
    THey are still around, but I think Lanigan isn't into spending his own money to race or make racing happen. Sponsors go on the cars of the richest men in the IRL, Chip Ganassi and Roger Penske. There is a reason Chip and Roger have money, they use other people's money to make their racing happen.

So if this Houston deal is to come off, I suspect it wont be sponsored out of Lanigan's Mi Jack or any other company he owns.
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".