Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    OK guys, the season is right around the corner, only 17 days to the Daytona 500, 16 to the Nationwide opener, and 15 to the truck series opener. I haven't seen anyone step up to take over the manual pickems for those 3 series, yet. Isn't there anyone out there that can do them? If I am forced to I will do the Truck and Nationwide pickems, but since there is already a Cup pickem (the automated one on the front page) I will not be handeling that so somone is going to have to step up for sure if that is going to return.
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wish I could help. Sorry, but I can't.
    "You win some, lose some, and wreck some." - Dale Earnhardt

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sorry- I already run 9 games.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I owe y'all an apology about the way the Nationwide and truck picke-ems turned out this year, this has turned out to be one of the worst summers in the 15+ years I have been at my job. I whined about last year, but this year really takes the cake. I won't bore y'all about the details, but I'll just say I have pretty much been working 6-7 days a week since the 3 day weekend I had off Memorial Day weekend.

I had a feeling it was going to be rough this year, and I feel like I kind of warned y'all about that before the beginning of the season, and I didn't plan on doing these pick'ems this year, but I started to feel guilty about it when no one was able to step up and run them, so I started them up again....

I do thank Sparky for trying to keep them going for a little while after I "disappeared" but, to be truthful, I am so far behind right now I don't know when I'll be able to actually score everything and post the results here. Heck, today is my first day off in a while, and I just now remembered to do score the automated cup pickem's on the front page going all the way back to Loudon.

Where do we go from here? I don't know, but I am open to suggestions.

So, in any event, now I get to look through all the threads on the front page that I havent even glanced at in weeks, hopefully everyone has been good there (y'all usually are) then I get to go out and wash the Mustang before it starts to rain again.
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If this is all too much for you, don't sweat it. Interest in the pickems has dwindled to nothing so I ditched my effort. It's evident that nobody wants to play. Time to move on.

Thank you for trying, slo. Life sometimes gets in the way.
    "You win some, lose some, and wreck some." - Dale Earnhardt

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm really sorry to see that game end. I have to be honest I have been dealing with a midlife crisis where I'm looking back and realize I missed out on a lot in my youth. It came to a point where I needed to cut back on things that were time consuming so I can focus on other things in my life. If I didnt feel that way, I would have found a way to take over those games. Sometimes, like sparky said, life gets in the way.
    the drought is over--may there never be another with 115 races.