Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Hands up for singles on Feb 14th

Hey there,

Just wondering... In these days of big sellings and lots-of-hearts-advertisements, who is gonna spend Feb 14th with friends rather than a girlfriend?

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    I've got a worse scenario than being on my own on Valentines Day. I've just started seeing someone in the last week, so I don't know how to approach it. All the usual Valentines merchandise says 'love' on it. Dangerous word.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 578 Times in 210 Posts
    I will be with friends for sure
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by J4MIE
    I will be with friends for sure
    That's the way

Brown: what about giving her ONE flower (not a bunch of) and ask her out to a walk on a park?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    I've got a worse scenario than being on my own on Valentines Day. I've just started seeing someone in the last week, so I don't know how to approach it. All the usual Valentines merchandise says 'love' on it. Dangerous word.
    Give her (I'm assuming it's a she, and human) the usual Valentines stuff. Don't worry about what's written on it, she won't. It's not Valentines day yet and she may still be able to dredge up a better offer than you. If the "I Love you" becomes an issue later on, tell her you lied and she might as well get used to it. Nothing hard about that.
    If legislation makes you equal, you aren't.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    The first time I celebrated it with classmates when we were at 10th grade high school. It's funny, still can't find out some of them whereabouts today, especially two girls who have organized the event and cared overall about the meaning of friendship...

Just like new year's eve, personally I'd go for friends. If you are single there is no choice other than celebrate it with friends, if you are in relationship you would better ask her/him first

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Girlfriend or not, I'm still getting laid.

Being single right before Valentine's Day is the best! All these disillusioned women are going to be walking around feeling like crap for being single. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

I usually don't buy gifts for women. I usually spend the money on some kind of outing. For example, since it's winter I usually take girls out for snowboarding lessons at the local mountains. I have a spare board, so I just pay for gas and they pay for their admission.

Flirt, have fun, and bring her ass home.
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Jon, just get her something fun or with a joke on. There is plenty of thing you can get that don't say that you the one and life isn't worth living if we're not together.

My other half is abandoning me to go to Edinburgh to see a fellow best man to write their speach for a wedding in 2 months. The other best man is a teacher and it's the only time he's got free before the wedding. I'm not bothered because the other best man is gay and the thought of a romantic meal for three can't help but make me smile.
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GridGirl
    Jon, just get her something fun or with a joke on. There is plenty of thing you can get that don't say that you the one and life isn't worth living if we're not together.
    There's plenty for "Someone special", sod all for fiancee tho!
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Wine her dine her.... *grins*
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.