Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by F1boat
    Foxes? I know them and I know that they are cute little predators, but honestly I didn't know that they kill for pleasure and not for food. To quote Valve, LINK PLEASE?
    About the whales, then I guess that I'm pretty hypocritical for I still don't approve killing for sport like these whales or bulls in corrida or for fur like the baby seals. But hey, everybody has an opinion.
    It's not my fault that you don't know and I'm not here to educate you.

But anyhoo.... if a fox gets into a chicken coop it WILL kill every chicken, if that's not killing for pleasure I don't know what is.

I don't approve of killing bulls in an inhumane way either. If the bull wasn't stressed during this "sport", it died instantly and it was used for food then I wouldn't have a problem but that's not the way it is.

As for baby seals, if they're killed quickly and their fur is used I don't have a problem either.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy Tamasz
    Yes, polecats, too. Hell, even my mom's cat in the countryside hunts birds for pleasure. But do you want to be in the same league with them, my friend?
    Stop being a clot. The whales aren't endangered and are killed for food.

[youtube]6QyVil0dwhk[/youtube]
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 49 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Stop being a clot. The whales aren't endangered and are killed for food.

[youtube]6QyVil0dwhk[/youtube]
    I don't have a problem with animals being used for food. I do have a problem, though, with performing it in a ceremonial fashion and celebrating killing. If that makes me a clot, well, that's what I am.
    Llibertat

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    2) which other species kill for pleasure? Please enlighten me.
    Actual certain whales, dolphins and seals have been observed killing for what appears to be fun.

Killer whales have been frequently observed catching, killing then playing with the bodies of seals and penguins then just leaving them without eating them.

Dolphins have been observed tossing fish around in play.
    Up in New England Common Dolphin have been killing their smaller cousins called Harbor Dolphins for no apparent reason.
    Leopard seals frequently play keep-away with penguins that they have killed and just leaving the body as well.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Male lions, after taking over a new pride, kill all the existing cubs, not to eat but to bring the females back into heat.

Domesticated dogs will often run down and kill small game without eating it. They will also try to breed your kneecap, the sofa, etc.
    If legislation makes you equal, you aren't.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiero 5.7
    Male lions, after taking over a new pride, kill all the existing cubs, not to eat but to bring the females back into heat.

Domesticated dogs will often run down and kill small game without eating it. They will also try to breed your kneecap, the sofa, etc.
    Yeah my parents once had a dachshund that went next door and killed one or two of the neighbours chickens.

Nature is surprising and there are examples also of homosexuality in the animal kingdom too. You gotta LOL @ the people who say "We're better than animals"

Liked 49 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    You gotta LOL @ the people who say "We're better than animals"
    We're different, I dare to say.
    Llibertat

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes, disgusting. They don't even kill for food. I think that only humans kill for pleasure.
    and Chimpanzees