Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hirvonen will finish 2nd in the Championship again.
    Loeb will take 7th and his last WRC title.
    I hope JML will stay on the road and put more pressure on Loeb.
    Wilson will be not only a win-less but podium less legend.
    Kimi's best finish will be 5th place but with lots of off road excursion.
    I thought Novikov won't compete in WRC.
    I hope Sordo will get much deserved win but doubt Citroen will allow him to win.
    Waiting for Subaru to come back to be :champion:

Liked 36 Times in 13 Posts
    Who else? Sebastien Loeb

Liked 1,779 Times in 421 Posts
    Hirvonen will win the title for sure this season (We made a bet in our friends circle (12 people), everybody banked one beer, I was the onlyone who bet on Hirvonen, so Mikko, 11 beers for me are on your hands!).

Kimi. He will surprise us all. Under his haircut is more technical knowledge and wisdom than you can expect. He will achieve at least one podium position during the season and at least 25 points.

When Latvala did his first WRCar appearance in Estonia, then Tommi (Mäkinen) said that this boy has bright future, he dares to go flat-out on the straights. I would say the same for Kimi.

Wilson is good marketing boy :-) and good fro children (with his cycling trips etc.) Good ambassador for the sport. We need ambassadors, gentleman drivers, crazy young guns and skilled experienced drivers:-)

Possibly by the end of year Wilson will make him good enough offer to compete in SWRC.
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I would say hirvenon has a good chance, of course lobe has a better chance, but i don't wont to be fikal

Liked 2,839 Times in 1,612 Posts
    [quote="Langdale Forest"]Could Hirvonen win the championship?
    Could Loeb win for a 7th time?
    Could Latvala stay on the road?
    Could Wilson prove to be a legend?
    What can we expect from Kimi Raikkonen?
    What stunts can we expect from Evgeny Novikov?
    Will Sordo be allowed to win?
    quote]

Hirvonen as well as Latvala can win the WDC in 2010.
    Noope, Loeb will not win this year. Six times is enough. No more record braking. It´s not him all the time. It´s gonna be the car as well that lets him down sometimes.
    As I said Latvala will be much more matured this year and will be Hirvonens contender of the championship.
    Wilson will go on like he has done. But as mentioned above, he´s a gentleman well representing the sport.
    Kimi will surpirse us all this year. As the speedman he is he will have a couple of podiums and many 5-8 places.
    Novikov will not fly this year, I guess.
    Sordo will be allowed to win and will succeed in doing that when Loeb has retired from some tarmac events.

Of course Petter will do a good season. I´d hope it could last so he wins the title but it´s unlikely. Maybe a second or third overall at the end.

That´s how it´s gonna be. Remember this post. mokin:
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WRCMAD Sean
    I would say hirvenon has a good chance, of course lobe has a better chance, but i don't wont to be fikal
    Hirvenon and Lobe, are they the dyslectic brothers of Hirvonen and Loeb

Liked 24 Times in 6 Posts

who wil be champion in 2010?

miko hirvonen can win if loeb retires,but check out for solberg if he gets full citroen support might take the tittle mokin:
    :smokin: "position no good but very enjoy" japaneese driver at end of safari rally

Liked 24 Times in 6 Posts

any news on conrad rautenbach?

now that citroen B has nominated its two drivers for 2010 which car will conrad drive and under which team? mokin:
    :smokin: "position no good but very enjoy" japaneese driver at end of safari rally

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Langdale Forest
    Have you ever made a post without the word excuses in it?

And now you appear to be making comments about Hirvonen, he could be champion next year!
    Quite right. I have decided to confine my interest in rallying to just the WRC and so my interest in Citroen v Ford and Loeb v Hirvonen has heightened and with that my belief Hirvonen will win the title. Ford won't have sat back over the winter. Some serious decisions and development would have been made. Ford will be competitive. Mikko will be competitive.

To those that were, don't be so harsh on Mikko's chances.

Liked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EavesFan09
    Quite right. I have decided to confine my interest in rallying to just the WRC and so my interest in Citroen v Ford and Loeb v Hirvonen has heightened and with that my belief Hirvonen will win the title. Ford won't have sat back over the winter. Some serious decisions and development would have been made. Ford will be competitive. Mikko will be competitive.

To those that were, don't be so harsh on Mikko's chances.
    In my opinion you made the wrong choice. IRC, ERC and most of the national championships are much more nice to follow than WRC.