Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 18 Times in 14 Posts

Question Who do you think will be WRC champion 2010?

Could Hirvonen win the championship?
    Could Loeb win for a 7th time?
    Could Latvala stay on the road?
    Could Wilson prove to be a legend?
    What can we expect from Kimi Raikkonen?
    What stunts can we expect from Evgeny Novikov?
    Will Sordo be allowed to win?

Anyway I think Loeb will win, but Petter Solberg, JML and Dani Sordo will win rallies.

Solberg would be so happpy if he won a rally because he hasn't won propeley for almost half a decade now.

Liked 1,779 Times in 421 Posts
    aaaah... that is why you are a bit strange sometimes.. you live in the past :-P
    EDIT: (Initially it was 2009 on the title :-)
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas

Thanks for reminding me!

Liked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    Could Hirvonen win the championship? No
    Could Loeb win for a 7th time? Of course
    Could Latvala stay on the road? Only a few rallies
    Could Wilson prove to be a legend? He can be the man that drives the most WRC rallies without a podium place.
    What can we expect from Kimi Raikkonen? Accidents, sometimes points
    What stunts can we expect from Evgeny Novikov? I thought he drives 'only' the Russian Championship?
    Will Sordo be allowed to win? Of course not

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Loeb is the clear favourite....

I would say that Hirvonen has no chance of winning by driving if he continues to be a little kid.

Latvala i think speedwise on gravel and snow has every chance of fighting for the win and the title....if he manages to stay on the road for a few events and gets a nice confidence boost from it then Loeb will have a worthy oponent.

Kimi will use that little kid also known as co-driver of failures as PR manager to make up excuses.

Solberg will drive the detuned c4 and his horde of blind yes men will cry all day

Sordo will fight for win on tarmac but he will not be allowed to win if the championship is open.

Wilson will continue to get free travel tickets to know the world as a good tourist he is.

Ogier is still a mistery...i hope he shows improvement.

Block will probably quit mid season.

with 4 tarmac rounds i think that its going to be hard for the opponents of Loeb...but this is rallying so anything can happen.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    Kimi will use that little kid also known as co-driver of failures as PR manager to make up excuses.

Solberg will drive the detuned c4 and his horde of blind yes men will cry all day
    Have you ever made a post without the word excuses in it?

And now you appear to be making comments about Hirvonen, he could be champion next year!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    Loeb is the clear favourite....

I would say that Hirvonen has no chance of winning by driving if he continues to be a little kid.

Latvala i think speedwise on gravel and snow has every chance of fighting for the win and the title....if he manages to stay on the road for a few events and gets a nice confidence boost from it then Loeb will have a worthy oponent.

Sordo will fight for win on tarmac but he will not be allowed to win if the championship is open.

Wilson will continue to get free travel tickets to know the world as a good tourist he is.

Ogier is still a mistery...i hope he shows improvement.

Block will probably quit mid season.

with 4 tarmac rounds i think that its going to be hard for the opponents of Loeb...but this is rallying so anything can happen.
    Thank you!! No reason to follow the WRC now... RESPECT.. How do you know all this things?? Is it the medications???
    Never give up...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Langdale Forest
    Could Hirvonen win the championship?
    Could Loeb win for a 7th time?
    Could Latvala stay on the road?
    Could Wilson prove to be a legend?
    What can we expect from Kimi Raikkonen?
    What stunts can we expect from Evgeny Novikov?
    Will Sordo be allowed to win?
    Could Hirvonen win the championship? It is possible, my bet is that it is Loeb vs. Hirvonen again in this season.(:look
    Could Loeb win for a 7th time? Yes he can
    Could Latvala stay on the road? i think he`ll take it easier this season and stays on the road most of the time
    Could Wilson prove to be a legend? Anything can happen, maybe he finds some extra speed this season and beats everybody?
    What can we expect from Kimi Raikkonen? First it`s just some "get to know the car" and and then we can expect some "top 5-6" finishes.
    What stunts can we expect from Evgeny Novikov? Hopefully good results, but if he continues like last season, maybe a first WRC backflip?
    Will Sordo be allowed to win? If the circumstances are right.

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    I think Kenny Block will win because he's so awesome......
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Obviously Matthew Wilson is my hero so I want him to be world champion. My challenge to Matthew would be to finish ahead of Kimmi Raikonen and also challenge Henning. I'd be impressed if he can get a podium.

Citroen do not allow Sordo to win. Only if Loeb retired or has 20 more points than Hirvonen, then it would be okay for Loeb to finish behind.

Latvala seems to improved in confidence from all that happened last year so he should be more consistent, if he go too fast then it's a disadvantage for Mikko in the title fight. If Mikko want to win world champion, I think Malcolm have to ask Latvala to slow down for Mikko to take the win. If they had done that, then Mikko would have been world champion last year. That's what Citroen asked of Sordo so Loeb could win.

I expect Kimmi to challenge for 5-8, although I have a strange feeling that he might actually be extremely quick in the smooth tarmac rallies and challenge for podium. I also expect a lot of people on this forum will use him as a new target for bashing whenever he makes a driving error or finish in low position, just so they can have someone to criticize.

I will celebrate and drink each time Petter win a rally this year, so would be nice if that's more than once.