Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 299 Times in 210 Posts
    According to Radio Le Mans today during last free practice, "Quick Nic" would have been wounded and wouldn't be able to race the Pug #2 alongside Montagny and Sarrazin tomorrow !!!

I hope more news soon

Liked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom206wrc
    First pics of paddock today
    http://www.endurance-info.com/versio...?page=408&np=0

Tomorrow first two free practice, but weather doesn't look goot for the entire week-end
    One answer: don't believe the weather forecasts in Belgium until you see it live.

Is that Luís Pérez Companc in the Munchi's Ferrari?

Liked 1,367 Times in 710 Posts

Car 41 ?

Anyone knows why car 41, Team Bruichladdich did not run in the qualification ?

Wanted to follow Ebbesvik, but they stood still in the pits as far as I could see.

Liked 299 Times in 210 Posts
    Finally #3 908 driver Sébastien Bourdais gets pole position ahead of #9 Audi Timo Bernhardt

#2 908 Stéphane Sarrazin got too much trafic to get a better time than 3rd, ahead of #4 Oreca 908 Nicolas Lapierre

#8 and #7 Audis(André Lotterer and Tom Kristensen at the wheels)follow ahead of Alex Wurz #1 908(set-up problem/oversteer)...

Fantastic time by Watts on the Strakka Honda LMP2
    The belgian Ford gets GT best time

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    its still a shame the Diesels still have a HUGE advantage over the entire field

fantastic on the GT2 field with the Ford taking pole
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 1,244 Times in 676 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1

Until this is sorted, other Manufacturers will not join. Peugeot v Audi, yet again!
    I want to see a LMP1 Ferrari, Porsche, etc

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 61 Times in 35 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1

I went to Spa on friday. Peugeot's and Audi's were boring to watch. We need some noise!!!
    I had a great time thanks to all the other cars.

Liked 36 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyRAC
    Until this is sorted, other Manufacturers will not join. Peugeot v Audi, yet again!
    I want to see a LMP1 Ferrari, Porsche, etc
    Do you have any doubt that if Peugeot or Audi had an Otto Engine, they would be on the same pace they are now?! The difference between both over the rest is the money they put into each car.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JRodrigues
    Do you have any doubt that if Peugeot or Audi had an Otto Engine, they would be on the same pace they are now?! The difference between both over the rest is the money they put into each car.
    no. its the engines mainly, as long as the diesels have a huge advantage in acceleration and torque. now if they limited top speed to the diesels, that would make it more interesting, but whats needed is the diesels can stay, but the ACO needs to enforce smaller Diesels engines to the Petrol engines.

remember the Audi R8 always had its fight with the Lolas and Porsche RS Spyders, and at Lemans they always were slower then the Domes, Pescarolo's, but were more reliable
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah, hopefully what happens is that Aston Martin makes a better car for next year, and that their HP makes up for the loss of torque in comparison to the diesels. I guess they should go for more lower end power as well, to get them on the the better acceleration out of turns.