Page 63 of 344 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Don't think it does
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    It does cos Ibby and GridGirl do it.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    You'd probably have to ask Ibby. I suppose it works because the phones have two different names. My iphone is backed up under and synced under its name and Ibby's does the same under whatever his is called. The best thing about using one account itunes account is obviously the sharing of apps and in theory the spreading of the cost of apps. I suppose TomTom was quite an expensive app but when we've both got use of it and could be using it in different places it does seem less of an expensive purchase. It is still far more cheaper than buying two seperate TomTom's. I also have the added bonus of itunes being linked to Ibby's bank account so he buys all the apps and I just get them for free. It will be a sad day when he change itunes to the joint bank account and I hope it never comes.

Mark, I would think that if Karen were to get an iphone she would just need to give it a name when linking it to itunes, select all the music, video's, apps and whatever from what is already stored and then she would be good to go from the start.
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GridGirl
    just need to give it a name when linking it to itunes, select all the music, video's, apps and whatever from what is already stored and then she would be good to go from the start.
    that's how it (finally and somewhat surprisingly ) worked in the donkey household, albeit with 2 ipods instead of iphones.
    I think I needed to logout from the account it (itunes) was in first though for it to synchronise from the PC to the second device
    United in diversity !!!

Admin
    Some on the news this morning whinging about the iPhone clock bug again. Like, why is this still happening, shouldn't it have been fixed?! Yes, it was, but you haven't updated your software!

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Some on the news this morning whinging about the iPhone clock bug again. Like, why is this still happening, shouldn't it have been fixed?! Yes, it was, but you haven't updated your software!
    I, like GridGirl, used my phone to wake me up for the GP and it went off fine at ten to seven BST.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by GridGirl
    It will be a sad day when he change itunes to the joint bank account and I hope it never comes.
    Your money is his money and his money is your money, if it isn't the case already, it will be soon

Mark, I would think that if Karen were to get an iphone she would just need to give it a name when linking it to itunes, select all the music, video's, apps and whatever from what is already stored and then she would be good to go from the start.
    Cheers! I might give that a try.
    It's a bit of a choice however as Karen already has an iTunes account for her iPod so it would mean leaving behind the purchases for that - although it's not like her iPod is going to stop working.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Never should have happened in the first place!
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    It does cos Ibby and GridGirl do it.
    I take it back then!

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Never should have happened in the first place!
    Very true, but the fact remains that the problem has been fixed by a software update. Was it Apple's fault it happened in the first place, yes! Is it their fault it's still happening because people have failed to update their phones, no!