Page 305 of 344 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3435
    Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by apvkt
    Hi everybody,
    I am a new user to this forum. Actually I am in the plan to buy a new tablet. Nowadays it is moving very fast..But I can't have a clear idea..Can anyone tel me which one would be best?? Reply me soon.
    Samsung ATIV Q.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Koz
    Out of curiocity, how much is the Nexus 4 going for (from google)?
    I see a USD $299 price, and Clove has the S3 mini going for 225 GBP? So it should be cheaper??
    The nexus 4 seems to be going for around the 200gbp mark but by the looks of things they seem to be manufacturer refurbished models.

Has anyone ever used the 3 network? Is it any good?
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tfp
    The nexus 4 seems to be going for around the 200gbp mark but by the looks of things they seem to be manufacturer refurbished models.
    The price seems right. Why do you think they are refurbished?
    Google's price has always been very low to undercut competition, they have almost no margins compared to others.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi,
    I want to replace my old mobile..What are the latest mobiles with Android application?? Is it safe to buy through online shoppping website??

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Is it safe to buy through online shoppping website??
    No.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Hi everybody,
    I am a new user to this forum. Actually I am in the plan to buy a new tablet. Nowadays it is moving very fast..But I can't have a clear idea..Can anyone tel me which one would be best?? Reply me soon.
    Thought I'd be clever and went to Costco and bought the Asus tablet with Windows RT. Great tablet, but Microsoft RT is shyte. Microsoft, in their supreme wisdom decided to block installation of Adobe Flash Player. I went online and actually found some great guy who offered a procedure to install the Flash Player on Windows RT. To my dismay the Microsoft upgrade (automatic blocked that procedure by elimination the program incompatibility option. I was so furious, that I took the tablet back to Costco to get a refund, told them exactly why, then walked around to the computer counter and bought the Asus Android tablet which allows Adobe Flash Player, and cost me $200 less.

I can only say thank God when I bought my Toshiba Ultrabok it was loaded with Windows 7.
    I case anyone asks why I bought the tablet when I had an Ultrabook with i7 core and solid state drive, it was because my wife wanted the tablet. Yeah! the Ultrabook also belongs to her, but the explanation is very complicated, and I can only discuss it via private.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Windows RT has turned out to be a big fail for Microsoft. Bringing out a version of Windows where you can't install anything wasn't particularly wise. But then their entire OS / tablet strategy has pretty much crashed and burned.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    I finally bit the bullet and entered the 21st century and bought a 'smartphone'. I was perfectly happy with my tiny Sony Ericsson Walkman series phone which I lost last month. Now there is no choice in the market apart from touch/smart phones and I did not want to spend a ton of money on something which I only use to make calls/text (receive..never send). What I did want was a low end substitute for my camera and something to grab quick decent quality videos with. So I now own a Nokia Lumia Windows phone.

I would say it suits my purposes for now. I still get irritated by it's unwieldy size which won't fit easily in my back pocket like my old one
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Windows RT has turned out to be a big fail for Microsoft. Bringing out a version of Windows where you can't install anything wasn't particularly wise. But then their entire OS / tablet strategy has pretty much crashed and burned.
    Windows RT would not play youtube for me. I am now listening to Simply Red on my new Android tablet
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Valve Bounce
    Windows RT would not play youtube for me. I am now listening to Simply Red on my new Android tablet
    Some might say that by preventing you from hearing Mick Hucknall, Microsoft were doing you a massive favour

I've not used a Windows tablet beyond a bit of tinkering in a shop, but I've been using the Beta of Windows 8.1 (the one which is supposed to address the failings of W8 on the desktop) and it's still bloody awful.
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u