Page 284 of 344 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294334 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 3435
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    To be honest from what I have read from initial feedback is that they predict most of the software features on the S4 will soon appear on the S3 and lets face it the S3 is still a stunning device with plenty of power.
    Yep, for my needs it's more than enough for now.

Whether or not S3 users will jump up to the S4 for a slightly bigger screen and a bit of chrome down the sides I do not know. I do think if anyone was considering the S3 as an upgrade, they may as well consider the S4 now, be silly not to.
    Exactly. The S4 will be available for pretty much the same contract as the S3 and an iPhone 5 in the US and UK very soon now.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    No point in getting an out of date flagship anyway. I reckon you'd get used to a bigger iPhone or a galaxy s4 in no time henners.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts

Mobile phones & tablets thread

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    No point in getting an out of date flagship anyway. I reckon you'd get used to a bigger iPhone or a galaxy s4 in no time henners.
    Possibly, I may have no choice if that's the way things are going. I'll just have to make sure my wife is with me on nights out so she can carry it in her handbag lol. A mate of mine has the Galaxy Note 2 and although he loves it for general use when at work and at home, he admits its far too big in some situations. He didn't have it with him last weekend for instance when myself and a few if the lads went out. I think he got fed up by how many times people said 'where's your laptop?' You try getting the Note in a pair of skinny jeans and walk normally!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRaiden
    Yep, for my needs it's more than enough for now..
    Don't get me wrong it's got some pretty decent hardware upgrades, but if I had an S3 and knew most of the features would come in the next update, I wouldn't be rushing out to get it. It doesn't look much different to the S3 either. That wouldn't bother me so much because iPhones run along the same style principle which makes them date less quickly. A tactic possibly Samsung are also using when building the Galaxy brand. It'll still sell well but whether or not it'll do as we'll as the S3 will remain to be seen. I'm not a Samsung user so couldn't give a reliable opinion on whether its a big enough jump or not.

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Am I wrong or is it true that nearly everyone wants to upgrade their smart phone to have a better toy?
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

You're not wrong Valve I think most people these days will upgrade as soon as their contract is up mainly for a new toy. I include myself on that

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't care for many of these new features that are coming out on these new "smart" phones.

What is missing in your current smart phone that you would wish for?

Give me more battery life,better video and pix quality ( and I'm a happy customer on this end and I'm sure it will get better), a universal video codec and finally better (lower) prices for phones and a more reliable and dependable service.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-21791023
    Without sharing there can be no justice,
    Without justice there can be no peace,
    Without peace there can be no future.
    please click here once a day: http://www.thehungersite.com

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    You're not wrong Valve I think most people these days will upgrade as soon as their contract is up mainly for a new toy. I include myself on that
    Well, there's no point in buying last years flagship model IMHO. For me there were only two phones I would have considered, I really did want a 920, but the Ativ S has a few bits of wow factor too. The screen really is rather fantastic and the battery is great, leave the wifi, bluetooth, 3g and GPS active on my Lumia 800 and you'd find that by the evening it needed a charge which wasn't ideal if you were chatting on facebook. With my Ativ S, I can do all that and use the phone loads during the day and still have at least 40% battery by the time I jump into bed. If I only use it lightly and switch everything off that drains the battery, I could have another 30% battery left. If there was a Windows Version of the galaxy S4 available then I would have bought that, but most of the new features aren't applicable to Windows Phone.....
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Possibly, I may have no choice if that's the way things are going. I'll just have to make sure my wife is with me on nights out so she can carry it in her handbag lol. A mate of mine has the Galaxy Note 2 and although he loves it for general use when at work and at home, he admits its far too big in some situations. He didn't have it with him last weekend for instance when myself and a few if the lads went out. I think he got fed up by how many times people said 'where's your laptop?' You try getting the Note in a pair of skinny jeans and walk normally!
    You know I made fun of the Note quite a bit, but a coworker has one and after going from a 3.7" Lumia 800 screen to a 4.8" Ativ S one, I have to say that size is everything and for my next upgrade I'd consider something Noteish in size. Luckily I have no friends so would never really have to suffer the embarassment of making a call on it

Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts
    I don't use half the crap on my current phone. I wish I would have picked the slightly thicker phone with more battery life, but actually for my use it's more than enough.