Page 144 of 344 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 3435
    Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Like I can afford a pink helicopter. Have you any idea how much helicopter paint costs?!
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 578 Times in 210 Posts
    Been very happy with my iPhone since I got it, for me it's an improvement over Android. Still got to get around to sorting the app icons out, mind.
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    I don't understand the rivalry either Dave. I've used android devices for a few years and am writing this on one now. I just feel I want to step up abit, pay a little more and get a product and service I admire. I may well return to android in the future, who knows? Android certainly do most things an iPhone does, its just a matter of what the individual prefers in terms of quality of product and service.
    If not for having a new iPhone around the corner, I might have picked up one of the current models. I got my Droid really cheap, so if I decide to switch I've lost nothing really. I really don't understand the rivalry either, it's a freaking phone. I sometimes think the haters fuel the fanbois to some extent, and people get so wrapped up in it that they won't budge even if they know they are wrong. As long as the user is happy I don't care if they have a string between two tin cans.

On the plus side, the 4G blazes in most areas around here. Yesterday I did a speed test and got almost 22 Mbps download! Not that I expect that as a norm, most places are lower. But my wifi doesn't give me that kind of speed.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have a very cheap Samsung cell phone. I don't really need a sophisticated one, because I only use a cell phone to make/receive calls, send/recieve messages and the alarm clock in the morning.
    "He's the master of going faster..." (George Harrison)

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J4MIE
    Been very happy with my iPhone since I got it, for me it's an improvement over Android. Still got to get around to sorting the app icons out, mind.
    Yeah but... you had a Dell Streak. A toy calculator would have been an improvement
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    For me as long as there is an address bar, favourites and the ability to copy and paste, any browser is good for my needs. Safari is easy and clean to navigate on my wife's iPhone and does the job. I customized my phone interface a lot when I first had it and found myself changing widgets and icons around a lot, but the novelty wore off for me personally. I quite like the way the iPhone is laid out over 4 screens and the use of folders so that would serve my own needs.

I can't disagree with you more on that point ... but the main thing is you are getting out of it what you want.
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts
    Checked out the mobile hotspot on the Razr today. I can easily and quickly toggle it on to let the laptop run off Wifi... this will be great to use on the road for work.

Admin
    Yeah can do the same thing on the iPhone, works pretty well

Admin
    WWDC keynote tonight i.e. where Apple announce stuff. Traditionally they've announced the new iPhone here, but last year they didn't and it's not expected they will this year either. Expect to see iOS 6 and a new range of iMac's.

Liked 50 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airshifter
    Checked out the mobile hotspot on the Razr today. I can easily and quickly toggle it on to let the laptop run off Wifi... this will be great to use on the road for work.
    It's pretty stuff helpful on the road, In a previous job I used to get a VPN connection through my Nokia with the laptop's and phone's bluetooth. Now when lot of phones have w-lan capabilities software like Joikuspot are a great way if one needs to connect more devices in one internet access.
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.