Page 186 of 344 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 3435
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    They did appear to hold back on certain features in comparison to the competiton, but it all boils down to whether these features are something you think you will miss? Personally me me no. I was worried about the changed dock connector as I have a Bose iPod dock, but the release of the connector puts that worry to sleep for me. I liked the design of the phone and glad it hasn't differed too much from the iPhone 4, whereas this will be a negative for the non Apple fans. I don't feel this release has gone badly as some would like to suggest, and can see Apple selling a lot of units as they always do. Its a nice phone alround IMO, and we'll just have to see how much the carriers are going to charge in order for you to get one.
    Appear to?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Come on! They took one of the killer features of the Lumia 920 and made out that they were somehow an inconvenience. I mean seriously, if Apple had come up with a dock that allowed you to charge without a cable and play music through a dock without a cable or having to dock then that would be considered groundbreaking and would be THE must have feature for all phones.

I'm sorry, but anyone who doesn't think that this is an extremely smart idea is just kidding themselves.
    Nokia Lumia 920's pairs up to JBL PowerUp Wireless Charging Speaker with NFC - Pocket-lint

For Apple to come along and say that wireless charging is confusing (you can still charge with a cable) when it's exactly the sort of fuss free technology that they're meant to be behind.

Apple appeases European lawmakers with Lightning-to-microUSB adapter -- Engadget

Apple have also been forced by the EC to release an adaptor so you can use a microusb cable with iPhones...... But you have to pay for it and it's another thing to carry around so no one in their right mind would buy one.

This comment says it all "Lightning to microUSB adapters because wireless charging is too complicated."

Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    They will sell a lot because it's iPhone. But at this point Apple are relying on that. Just as Nokia hoped they could put out any old tat and people would buy it because of the name.
    Yeah, that worked really good for Nokia too!
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Manager
    Liked 73 Times in 26 Posts
    Not saying I wouldn't buy one eventually .
    And when you buy one you need to get a new SIM card as well because 5S uses new nano-sim-cards so if you have some data on your current SIM card that you want to keep it needs to be moved to other storage first.
    There are two rules for success
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    How nice is to see so many good old friends posting again... Oh wait, there are only here to bash Apple lol :

When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    How nice is to see so many good old friends posting again... Oh wait, there are only here to bash Apple lol :

Well, someone has to open people's eyes up I guess
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Manager
    Liked 73 Times in 26 Posts
    No innovation. In a word: boring.
    Others feel the same EDITORIAL: Why did the iPhone 5 skimp on true innovation? - GSMArena Blog
    There are two rules for success
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJippo
    As always Apple will innovate when the technology has been out for a while. Holding back features has worked for Apple so far, but it's two years now since they really changed anything and you can sit virtually still for that long.

Daniel you need to try harder to open my eyes, but I appreciate your effort

:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Daniel you need to try harder to open my eyes, but I appreciate your effort

:
    You will come around eventually

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    You will come around eventually
    Being a Nokia's fanboy for years...all dipends on them

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Being a Nokia's fanboy for years...all dipends on them
    Lumia 920 completely eclipses the iPhone 5 All the important Apps are on Windows Phone already and more will come to WP8.