Page 91 of 344 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    One of them was a locking mechanism for a boat mooring rope that stopped thieves stealing your yacht from marina's. The others have not been used as of yet but have patents pending on them. I can't really give details of what they are as I have signed non disclosure agreements with my employers.
    Interesting
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    We live in a rotten world. Anyone who thinks it isn't the case feel free to make a point against it.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Manager
    Liked 73 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Or maybe the start of bye bye Apple?!
    Like I said it earlier Apple is small potatoes or apples...the real fight will be between Android and Windows.
    There are two rules for success
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I should also mention that the LG Prada is black and rectangular and predates the iPhone design.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LG_Prada_(KE850)

But still who cares about prior art......

Henners, can you send me some details of your boat mooring thing? I want to do the same thing but yellow and then patent it.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJippo
    Like I said it earlier Apple is small potatoes or apples...the real fight will be between Android and Windows.
    Or maybe they will just share the market in a way both find it OK as none of them is perfect anyway and they rather complement each other.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I doubt it would fit a Fiat 500 mate, and it had yellow on it I'm afraid...... I might seek advice from Apple and sue you for simply considering it. I'm sure I have a case? :
    Well with the courts here I'm sure I have a case against you and I've never even considered designing any anti-theft devices for boats

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Henners, can you send me some details of your boat mooring thing? I want to do the same thing but yellow and then patent it.
    That's not the way it's done.
    You have to go to court and tell them that you have already thought about such system many years ago, no one will care if you even know how henners' companies' system looks or works, that's just technicalities and do not make any difference over the mere idea of IP infringement.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    That's not the way it's done.
    You have to go to court and tell them that you have already thought about such system many years ago, no one will care if you even know how henners' companies' system looks or works, that's just technicalities and do not make any difference over the mere idea of IP infringement.
    Well then tell me how the hell Apple have got courts here to ban Samsung from selling a product which looks like an Apple product which looks like an LG product which went to market before Apple's product and which Apple NEVER challenged?

If the Galaxy Tab infringes upong Apple's patent then so did the LG Prada and everyone knows that if you don't protect your patent then your patent is worthless. For Henners' patent to stand up, if someone infringes upon it, he has to make an attempt to protect it.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Well then tell me how the hell Apple have got courts here to ban Samsung from selling a product which looks like an Apple product which looks like an LG product which went to market before Apple's product and which Apple NEVER challenged?

If the Galaxy Tab infringes upong Apple's patent then so did the LG Prada and everyone knows that if you don't protect your patent then your patent is worthless. For Henners' patent to stand up, if someone infringes upon it, he has to make an attempt to protect it.
    I guess you didn't read the link I posted on the previous page.
    Here: For Apple, No Tactic Is Too Sneaky When It Comes to Defending the iPad | BNET

Finding the right court room seems to be the most important. Maybe the judge is an Apple fan, it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    So are you, we are improving together!!..
    You did delete part of my quote however! Now I'll think about suing you!