Page 274 of 344 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284324 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 3435
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    We can't even get agreement on wired charging anyway! Or rather we can but then Apple agrees then goes off and does it's own thing anyway.
    Right on cue, here's the Telegraph with an article on the failure to agree on any kind of standards:
    Industry divisions hold back wireless power - Telegraph
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    I was expecting to read that article and see that it was all Apple's fault the technology is being blocked, I was pleasantly surprised.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

stiri din romania

stiri din romania
    gandul.info

Liked 50 Times in 33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Contract. Trying to find a reasonably priced path 920 seemed an impossible challenge
    Many of them are dodgy too, locked to certain networks with reports that 3G doesn't work on unlocking.

Black is IMO the best colour, looks very nice. I'm very happy with mine, makes Apple/Android look dull and unimaginative by comparison whilst still being very user friendly.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Grrrr. Phones4u are out of stock, but I've been offered a Samsung Ativ S and 75 quid cash off my bill..... Decisions......

Still keeping my lumia 800 so I'll have al the Nokia apps, though they're going to be available for all wp8 devices.

Argh, I like both.....
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malbec
    Black is IMO the best colour, looks very nice. I'm very happy with mine, makes Apple/Android look dull and unimaginative by comparison whilst still being very user friendly.
    I think there will be some leaps forward with iOS 7 and lets face it they are all learning off each other. There are aspects of Android I miss of course, but many more positives with what I have now. Its all about being happy with your purchase at the end of the day. I can't say I can't say I've grown to like the windows interface and its just not for me but that makes no difference because many people do like it including yourself and Daniel. It sells and that's the main thing. I'm still very happy with my choice too which is just as well considering I'm stuck with it for at least another year.

One thing did catch my attention this morning. Apple may be tipped as being 'boring and unimaginative' by those that choose other products but at least they are reliable. The estimate is mostly guesswork of course (its Gizmodo reporting!), but Apple's customer service has always been very good in my experience. I had to send a HTC back three times before I had a replacement and a friend of mine has been left without a phone whilst his Samsung S3 is sent off for repair recently.

Mobile Complaint Stats Say iPhone is Three Times as Reliable as Samsung's Galaxy Models | Gizmodo UK

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Well i have an Ativ S in my hand now

os is taking a little getting used to and the phone is a touch slippery but happy so far
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 675 Times in 472 Posts
    I thought the idea of a Win phone was to better standardize the OS and the way it interacted with various hardware?

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Yes, but i was using a phone with windows phone 7.5, this is 8. It's no t worlds away but they've changed a few things and added new features

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Hi! I bought a Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus Compare prices for Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 mobile phone, Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S 7500 reviews - ShopMania
    My only issue with this phone is that it has so many functions and icons that I don't know what most of them do. I will have to get my grandson on Skype (he lives in Brisbane) and get him to explain what these functions do. My $10 phone plan only allows me to contact my wife (on the same plan) when we are in the Mall or Costco to find out where she is when shopping. No internet in the plan, although I can connect to my own internet plan via wi-fi when at home.
    I think this mobile phone more than meets all my needs, so I don't have any complaints. It cost me A$188 and I am happy with it.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout