Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRaiden
Well, of course. I guess it would help if Romania could mass produce a lot of daily use products themselves. Would help offset the cost of importing and make it easier for their citizens.:
Ha! Why do you think we were admitted in EU?
As for the citizens, who do think of them ?

You're making the mistake of guessing buying and eating habits of a country of 1.2 billion by their soap operas all pretty much produced in one state.

Nobody buys like that, at least I remember my mother didn't. .
Might be true but at the same time I think the target of the soap is the 1.2 billion not only a state. They should recognize themselves in the characters....

I guess you're not aware of the context I mentioned those 100 euros in above. In short, my Galaxy S3 fell on the concrete and the front glass cracked. My wife called the authorized Samsung repair center in Bucharest, they quoted me 200 euros. I checked through my friends in Cardiff, UK and Helsinki, Finland for the exact same repair (front screen and digitizer replacement) from the authorized Samsung repair center, and were quoted 80 euros. I called up the authorized Samsung repair center in Mumbai, India, and was quoted 100 euros. What I don't understand is why are they asking me double price in Romania.
My dost, supply and demand rules are different here