Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRaiden
Do lighten up henners. The only one getting wounded up here is you with your two page essay earlier.
You see this is why its silly to refuse to read another persons post and then make a statement like this ^^. My post was long, perhaps too long but there was nothing in it that suggests I was wound up or frustrated. I repeat some of my previous opinions and back them up with examples, discussing how I think Apple are moving forward in regards to iOS 7. I discuss how I feel Apple are coping in today's market with how they may fair in the coming months and share my recent experience using the Samsung Galaxy S4, to which I was highly impressed. I also discussed how far I think Android has improved as an OS since I last used it. Positive stuff, no disdain or frustration because the brand of my phone is under scrutiny.

All of this you would have realised had you bothered to take 3 or 4 minutes to read what I wrote. Its all there in black and white. Its very disappointing and a waste of my time adding to this if the flow of discussion is dictated by several individuals intent on only one aim. I think all the accusations of iPhone owners taking um bridge here and affecting the thread has been settled in the last few posts as the content is bordering on juvenile IMO.

My interpretation of this thread is to discuss mobile phones and tablets, with the aim to discuss technology, new releases and opinions from our own experiences. The mobile market is not exactly running short of subject matter to discuss in terms of innovation at the moment with many new things coming in. I'm not interested in brand wars or watching others mock choices because they feel its light hearted amusement in their own selfish way. I don't see why myself and airshifter should be bullied off a thread and instructed not to post on it because others want to use it purely to mock Apple and their marketing and patent ethics. Lets share our experiences and discuss what we like and want to see coming to our mobile devices. If it really is a point of no return and we gentlemen really can't have a little respect for each other, then the thread really has run its course. Sad when you consider this topic is something that doesn't come to an end as technology develops by the day. A thread like this can be interesting and useful, for example when Mark asked about a simple to use phone for his mother.

I've tried to suggest this before, but can we try and get this thread onto a flow of a more positive nature and try and put brand prejudices aside? Come on guys and gals there's no point getting frustrated over a mobile device is there?