Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Neal, Plato, Jackson, Giovanardi

Is anyone aware of any of the plans for the above drivers or heard any rumours about whether they will be in the BTCC next season. It won't be the same without them that's for sure

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I would think there's a good chance of Neal and Plato both being there. Jackson is less likely but imo styill probable. As for Giovanardi I don't think he'd be interested in anything other than a manufacturer drive and as there are no longer any manufacturers I think his future lies outside of the BTCC.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    There was a little bit in Motorsport News stating that Chevy UK might back RML in the BTCC this year and I would guess that would include a Plato/Jackson line-up. But that's all rumour.

As for Matt Neal I would say it is almost certain he'll be at Team Dynamics.
    Blackadder! Blackadder! With many a cunning plan,
    Blackadder! Blackadder! You horrid little man.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I heard some news about Giovanardi.

But as Alfa Fan says this about me:
    Because everything he has ever, ever posted has been wrong. Every single thing. Hence you get no credibility.
    Not really worth me posting it, is there?

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tisme
    I heard some news about Giovanardi.

But as Alfa Fan says this about me:
    Not really worth me posting it, is there?
    No there isn't. Because it will be wrong. Look I called you out on posting bull. No need to react like this is there? When your stating things as fact its only fair to let some of the newer members know that its not actually true.
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfa Fan
    No there isn't. Because it will be wrong. When your stating things as fact its only fair to let some of the newer members know that its not actually true.
    As the JBAFCB has asked for rumours, there is no guarantee his or anyone else's info will be true! You obviously know something we don't to pull him up on it?
    Look I called you out on posting bull..
    I wasn't aware you were made a moderator here Alfa fan? Are you going to pull-up everyone that posts incorrect RUMOURS?

If you don't like what he post's? Ignore him.

The great thing about this forum (well it used to be) everyone (within reason) could say what they want without being either pulled-up or censored!

Back on topic, Neal 99% yes. Plato and Jackson 75% yes. And as for Giovanardi, you may not have seen the last of him yet....